Earth Therapeutics Precisso Beauty Blending Sponge (Pink) uploaded by Janic B.Earth Therapeutics Precisso Beauty Blending Sponge (Pink) uploaded by Alicia B.Earth Therapeutics Precisso Beauty Blending Sponge (Pink) uploaded by Selena G.

Earth Therapeutics Precisso Beauty Blending Sponge (Pink)

This Precisso Beauty Blending Sponge is designed to apply all types of makeup flawlessly and efficiently. In pink. PRODUCT FEATURES Use with foundations, concealers, mineral and cream-based makeup. Pointed tip allows for precision. Rounded end allows for efficient and even distribution. HOW TO USE Wet sponge in lukewarm water until saturated. Squeeze out excess water and apply your makeup. PRODUCT DETAILS Imported Size: One Size. Color: Pink. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
I purchased this from Kohls and I figured I would give it a try since I saw all the awesome reviews. I’m glad I did! It was so affordable, and really worked great applying my foundation. I was pleasantly surprised. It got large after smoking in water and didn’t have that “ hard “ feel when touching your face and didn’t soak up all my makeup! Loved it! Check it out. You won’t be disappointed, honestly! Earth Therapeutics Precisso Beauty Blending Sponge (Pink)
Mykaela T.
Glen Carbon, IL
This is a great dupe for beauty blenders and real techniques. Definitely good for the price. I prefer this one over real techniques. The RT one isnt as gentle on the skin because its so hard at first. Definitely my new go to
Ashley S.
This sponge for me is literally the same thing as the original beauty blender. I would rather buy this sponge than the actual beauty blender since this one is cheaper. Right now it’s on sale at my local Kohl’s for $4.80, regular price is $6. I would recommend to get this sponge :)
Stephanie R.
Bridgeport, CT
Great product. An Inexpensive alternative for beauty blenders. I have tried a lot and I always go back to these. They stay soft but firm after many uses. Wet or dry it's application is great. I highly recommend it.
Alicia B.
Leesburg , GA
I've tired many different brands of blending sponges and this is by far my most favorite one. It's soft on the skin and doesn't soak up all your product like other blending sponges. It does the job for every foundation! I have very dark under eye circles and the top of the blending sponge does a amazing job concealing the dark circles. I highly recommend this product!!
Nazy N.
Los Angeles, CA
Are you tired of that cakey look?? Do you want a perfect finished makeup look?? The you should definitely try this Blending sponge. I can never start a makeup with this amazing beauty blending sponge.I am just very much addicted to it.
Miranda L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is an amazing product and is very universal you can use it to blend in foundation, concealer, creme or liquefied bronzers and creme highlighters. It's very hard to find the perfect product to blend your makeup because there are so many thinks to choose from within brushes and different sponges but this has by far been a great product to blend your makeup.
Selena G.
Hamden, CT
I've been looking for a beauty sponge to help with foundation application but I didn't want to pay the high price for a name brand Beauty Blender until I knew at least what kind of product id be getting and whether or not I actually liked using it for application. I came across this one at Kohls for $4 and thought the price was worth a try. So far I love the texture, it really makes foundation application a breeze. Its shape makes it easy to hold, and its tapered tip reaches corners and edges with ease. The only downside is that since I washed it, it seems to have shrunk some. I can't be 100% sure but I'm going to keep an eye out during the next wash to be sure. But so far, this has been a great buy.
Molly V.
I think that this is a great product but it can be really hard to clean and it does break easily. It does help blend my foundation really well. If it was less expensive maybe I would buy them more often but other then that i really love the product.
Rachel L.
i would seriously be in so much trouble with my face make up without this tool! it's so handy even with my naturally dry skin this sponge always applies stuff so effortlessly! it's so great i love it so much
Learta M.
Jackson Heights, NY
Does this product help you apply your foundation easily?
Jen K.
Do you clean your sponge before each use? I purchased this and it gave instructions on soaking the sponge with water then towel dry it before use. Do you do this each time?
Is this reusable, dies it work to blend
Tai R.