Earth Therapeutics Precisso Beauty Blending Sponge (Green)

by Earth Therapeutics

This Precisso Beauty Blending Sponge is designed to apply all types of makeup flawlessly and efficiently. In green. PRODUCT FEATURES Use with foundations, concealers, mineral and cream-based makeup. Pointed tip allows for precision. Rounded end allows for efficient and even distribution. HOW TO USE Wet sponge in lukewarm water until saturated. Squeeze out excess water and apply your makeup. PRODUCT DETAILS Imported Size: One Size. Color: Green. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.

Do you have to dampen the sponge?
What do you think is better for putting on foundation a brush or sponge??
Start your review of Earth Therapeutics Precisso Beauty Blending Sponge (Green)!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Earth Therapeutics Precisso Beauty Blending Sponge (Green) uploaded by Klair H.
My favorite beauty blenders! They are so soft and work so well! The price of these is always fantastic, way cheaper than other brands! I pick mine up and Kohl’s and they are almost always on sale! I would recommend these to everyone!
Christy L.
Tampa, FL
1,134 reviews
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Ithink this sponge is so cute and the color is pretty, ido like that this beauty blender is precise and soft and it is a green eco friendly product
Ariella T.
This is the prefect sponge for dry skin. I've completely stopped using brushes for my concealer and foundation and I've stuck to this. It's very soft and makes a flawless finish. It has lasted me a few months, but of course products do wear and tear. I purchased this at kohls for under $10. I payed $4 the first time, and the second time I payed $2 but that's because of discounts and coupons. But I believe it retails for $6.
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
I found this at Marshall's for three dollars. It is great for applying different kinds of products from a heavier foundation to a tinted moisturizer. It applies smoothly, and I love that the tip can get in between my nose and cheek. It's easy to wash as well.
SARAH M.
Earth Therapeutics Precisso Beauty Blending Sponge (Green) uploaded by SARAH M.
This little done is a powerhouse! It is so soft and springs back quickly. it provides a small top end for easy detail application around the eyes and lips and then a rounded end for overall application of foundation to the face. in love with the green color as well!
Ydelca P.
Worcester, MA
I really love using this Beauty blender. It blends the foundation so well. I highly recommend !
Sarah F.
I used this sponge for my foundation, and it’s deserving of only one star for that purpose. Even wet, the sponge is dense and heavy. I was pretty much beating the product around my face. A layer of oil had separated my makeup from my skin by the end of my work shift because it didn’t blend well into my skin. I gave it a preemptive second star because I’m sure it has a purpose somewhere in my routine, maybe with my hard to move Fenty Beauty Match Stix Trio, but my foundation was not that place.
Ally R.
APO, AK
This sponge is so soft and is perfect for blending out foundation. Very cheap compared to beauty blender, Earth Theraputics is a great cheaper alternative!
Jessica  S.
Grand Island, NY
1,182 reviews
This sponge is nice. It’s soft and squishy. Inexpensive. Blends out my makeup nicely. I do prefer my real techniques sponge better.
Alicia L.
Edinburgh, IN
This was my second best $5 make up related purchase, second only to my eye primer that is HG. This blends perfectly without absorbing too much product. I will buy more again soon.