BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Earth Therapeutics Pedicure to Go Description: Cuticle pusher, cuticle trimmer, nail clipper, and nail file. The Pedicure-To-Go precision pedicure set contains premium quality, professional grade implements in a compact, travel-friendly case. Bring this personal pedicure set to the salon to ensure safe, sanitary grooming. Or carry it anywhere for quick and convenient access to some handy implements. Contains: Stainless steel toenail clipper (easily and efficiently cuts away even the most stubborn nails) Stainless steel cuticle trimmer (grooms cuticles and carefully cuts away ingrown toenails) Angled, reusable cuticle pusher (pushes cuticles for gentle grooming) Three surface nail file (planes down rough surfaces and also great for quick touchups) Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Amber R.
Corning, KS
A must for your daily shower. Beat up feet are not something anyone wants to show off. Especially going into summer time. Now that its warming up and I am going to be outside and barefoot a lot, and also playing in my garden, this tool will come in handy big time!
Madison M.
Allentown, PA
I get this in my stocking every year. this is so useful and is perfect if you're on a budget and can't get your nails done every week like some people
Michele F.
Baldwin, NY
Great product.. I usually do at home pedi's so this come in handy alot. great to do after a shower. tools are pretty sturdy too
Madison A.
Jamestown, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These things work very good! They help remove the dead skin off your feet to make them very smooth and soft!
Lyndsey W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great pedicure set! It's perfect for traveling and contains everything you really need!
Marissa L.
Fort Riley, KS
I use this every time I get out of the shower and it seems to work wonders on my feet
Jennifer Estefany F.
Jiquilisco
Is perfect for care me! I feel better when I used, is really therapeutic, I recommend

back