Earth Therapeutics Pedi-Glass Stone-Green

by Earth Therapeutics

Pedi-Glass Stone-Green - Use the Earth Therapeutics Smoothing Stone's green coarse side to remove harder calluses on hands & feet. Use the white finer side to smooth & treat delicate areas (ankles, elbows, knees). - Pedi-Glass Stone-Green

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Earth Therapeutics Pedi-Glass Stone-Green!
Roben C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased the Pedi glass stone to help in removing dead skin from the bottom of my feet. it helps to make my feet dangle ready without having to get a pedicure. This stone works really well when I use it after soaking my feet while taking a bath or after a shower.  I already have another on back up.
Michaela G.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a Podiatry student so I like to keep up with what products people are buying and using for everyday needs. I will admit, I like this product. I like how it has two different surfaces and seems to work really well for smoothing out the skin. I also like that fact that it is not too aggressive, if you aren’t scrubbing the bottom of your feet for too long, but it is also effective at getting rid of any unwanted and extra skin. Combine this with a nice moisturizer and you will have nice soft feet.
Tina E.
Purchased at: ULTA
Works so much better than a regular pumice stone. It really smoothed out my very rough feet with one use! I'd recommend this to anyone looking to smooth their feet quickly.
Julissa V.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
Amazing! This has helped me so much, and it’s inexpensive, I bought mine at Ulta. You can use it in the shower or dry, I use it with and without product, my favorite scrub to use with this stone is Save My Sole, which you can also find at Ulta Earth Therapeutics Ulta
Debbie  H.
Toms River, NJ
1,406 reviews
Earth Therapeutics Pedi-Glass Stone-Green uploaded by Debbie  H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I recently purchased this product from Ulta and have found it to be one of the best Pumice Stones I've ever used..It's very affordable..I happened to catch it on sale for buy 2 get 1 free and am so glad I bought them..I use it nightly when I shower to help keep my feet soft and this pumice stone works amazing and has lasted a long time..its not falling apart like alot of the other brands I have used..Its double sided..1side is very course and the other side is smoother..I definitely would recommend this product Earth Therapeutics Pedi-Glass Stone-Green
Janet B.
Augusta, Maine
I found this while budget shopping. WOW!!! My feet have not have felt this soft in years. I have spent A LOT of money over the years on products, if I had known about this pumice I wouldn't have wasted it.
Sarah T.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this smoothing stone! I use mine in the shower in the summer when I spend a lot of time on my feet outdoors. This is the perfect stone to use for part of an at home pedicure as it smoothd down any calluses you may have on your feet. Very affordable, you can find it at Kohl's.
Laura P.
Reno, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the way it fits in my hand and it’s easy to use. I let it air dry and then store it away. I love that it’s used for roughness and also for delicate areas like elbows and knees too. It’s inexpensive and last a very long time.
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
Earth Therapeutics Pedi-Glass Stone-Green uploaded by Dayle M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This little pumice stone works! I like to keep my feet looking nice all year long. I like my heels smooth & nice and most often maintain my own pedicures (if I go it’s for the foot rub lol I think that’s really why we all go!). This pumice stone is dual sided. On the green side -it does the heaving lifting. The White side is more gentle and just to smooth things out. I’ve also had this sitting on the side of my bathtub for a couple of months now. With others sometimes they start to look gross, grow mold. They just don’t dry properly and you have to throw them out. This looks brand new.
Nicole G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I bought this because I've been on a budget and can't afford to get a pedicure as often as I did before. After doing a quick search, I found this bad boy. I decided to give it a try and I have no regrets so far! While it did not fully get rid of my calluses, it did smooth out my heel and they now feel and look as smooth as your legs do after shaving. I can't stop admiring them hahaha! You can use it dry or wet but I just use it in the shower without difficulties. Great buy!

Looking for your answer?