BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Mind-Body-Soul rx3® S-P-A™ Rejuvenal-C™ Orange Eye Pads Refresh and rejuvenate. Orange naturally helps to refresh and rejuvenate. Vitamin C smoothes, protects, and conditions the skin.  Accelerates skin cell renewal and prevents skin cell damages. Gingko Biloba is a natural herbal anti-oxidant that restores and preserves. Green Tea contains organic anti-oxidant polyphenols that help to protect skin from the aging and damaging effects of free radicals. Chamomile naturally comforts and relieves. Contains 5 pairs of eye pads . Infused with real Orange extract, Vitamin C, and a beneficial blend of nutrients, these pre-moistened treatment pads cool and refresh on contact - offering a convenient, one-step solution for restoring and rejuvenating delicate skin around the eyes. Orange and Chamomile revitalize, replenish, and calm-while Vitamin C, Gingko Bil see more...

Earth Therapeutics Orange Eye Pads
  • "My eyes always look tired, so I use these to rejuvenate my eyes and it works wonders!" in 1 review
Saza B.
Like not love. I refrigerate mine for an added benefit but I haven't noticed any impact from these pads. I use a bag of ice and ice my face nightly. Same effect, no chemicals and it does wonders for the skin. If I were given this product, I'd probably give it away. For me, it's not worth it.
Kerri D.
Westland, MI
Earth Therapeutics orange iPads are just what these tired eyes needed a great boost of hydration got rid of my under-eye puffiness and I just absolutely love that subtle hint of citrus I'm definitely going to have to purchase more of these they felt lovely and made my eyes feel flawless
Dahlia J.
Gainesville , FL
I love these so much! I sleep at odd hours, so this helps to make my eyes look brighter and make me feel rejuvenated and awake.
Olivia T.
Goldston, NC
Citrus anythinf always wakes me up! These are awesome! I work very early mornings, so I use these all the time!
Erin D.
Lake Worth, FL
These are so good and refreshing. I would do this if it's hit because they are cool pads
Georgann T.
Hartford, CT
Love these eye pads after a long day a warm bath this is perfect for tired eyes
Tanesha J.
Boca Raton, FL
I use these orange pads once a week. I work early morning shift and go to school right after without a chance to rest. My eyes always look tired, so I use these to rejuvenate my eyes and it works wonders!
Katrina B.
Guntersville, Al
Absolutely love these! Mom life is rough, and thee are always great after a long day of stress! These are great for "tires eyes". It's not expensive, but yet very effective! I would definitely recommend this to every mommy!
Natasa G.
Belgrade
Theese leave you feeling fresh as **** . it avvtualy works i would recomend it to everybodu
Kylee G.
What does it do?
Malayna D.
Do these actually work or is it a scam??
Adrianna W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can these be purchased?
Samantha A.
Holly Hill, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I purchase this product? I need to try them!
Irene K.
Do these burn? I've seen ones from overseas where they stated it burned their eyes so I haven't tried it. Honestly too scared to.