BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Life + Style Constructed of the finest quality natural bristles set in a soft pneumatic air cushion base, this hair brush gently massages while evenly distributing the scalp s natural oils along the hair shaft and cleaning the hair follicles.  Regular brushing will set hair to its naturally soft, lustrous sheen -- healthier, more manageable, easier to style. Earth Therapeutics® brings professional grade grooming to your fingertips. Not tested on animals Save Recycle Environmental Caring Product of China see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Erika E.
WORTH every dollar! I use it on my thin straight hair once out of the shower without any issue whatsoever.
It leaves my hair smooth and not frizzy if i brush it dry with my anti frizz products!
Laura B.
Is a cool brush. I like how easy detangles my hair but I dislike that it only works on top of the hair you brush so you kinda have to separate hair and brush in bunches. Gives me a workout 😅
Sophie C.
This really gets out tangles and makes my hair silky, but it also invariably makes my hair staticky. Love the way my hair feels after using this, but I can't stand how my hair clings to everything afterward.
Stephanie B.
Tigard, OR
This brush is good for silky long hair that gets frizzy. I also use coconut oil to get a smooth and shiny effect.
Holly  S.
Atlanta, GA
Great brush! It is big enough to take on my long hair and goes right through any tangles!
Cynthia M.
Chatham
I always prefer this type of brush for my hair. They work best for me. I find it works great to remove tangles and has nice over all finish.