BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Strengthens, protects, and nourishes nails & cuticles. Sesame Oil moisturizes nail & cuticles. Tea Tree pure Australian Tea Tree Oil is a natural antiseptic that protects nails against infection. Organic Nutrient Matrix Organic Nutrient Matrix nourishes & deep conditions nail bed and cuticles. This treatment is made of the finest ingredients: Extracts of chamomile, comfrey, echinacea root, fenugreek, garlic, lemon peel, propolis, sage, spirulina, white oak bark, and yarrow root in purified water, stearic acid, glycerin , beeswax, isopropyl palmitate , sesame oil, purest Tea Tree Oil , organic nutrient matrix , lecithin, aloe vera, methyl lactate, chlorophyll, aromatic oils, polysorbate 20, methylparaben, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol , propylparaben, chlorophyllin - copper complex. see more...

Erin D.
Orlando
This is my all time favorite holy grail nail product and I cannot recommend it enough!!! I paint my nails at least once a week which leaves them yellowed and dry and this product helps keep them in good shape.  It also helps with any fungus you may have growing (whether nails or toes) due to the tea tree oil that is in it.  But I use this product almost every day before I got to bed and definitely use it every time I paint my nails.  It will penetrate through your polish to make sure your nails are still being taken care of and it helps keep my hands soft.
Elana K.
I gave it 4 stars rather than 5 because I am not a fan of the smell. It is moisturizing, and not greasy. It absorbs quickly, but if you rub it in too much it gets a bit flaky. I bought this at Marshall's! I would probably not get this again because of the smell, but if that was not an issue then maybe I would repurchase it. I used this on my hands, and feet too.
Dixie B.
I've used this a few times and enjoy it. I got it as a 🎁. I'm not sure exactly where it's from. It's very easy to use. It leaves your hands greasy for a few minutes after application, but then your hands are so smooth!
Jenna R.
Love this product. Not only organic but affordable. I bought this product at my local tjmaxx. I would recommend this product to anyone. The smell is nice. I would purchase this again in the future.
Aurora B.
Chula Vista, CA
My sister in law gave this to me as a gift. Never truly used it until my nails were so weak from getting gel put on them. They were flimsy, bendable and very weak. I started using this product and my nails are now stronger than ever. This treatment is not about scent. If anyone buys it for that reason than look elsewhere.
Neeta G.
Wayne , NJ
Since I am very much into nail polish and nail art and paint mynas every day, I keep lots of nail, cuticle and hand creams. This is one of all the products I am using currently. Non-Greasey and moisturizing, It does a good job and you don't have to wait to get it absorbed in skin. I like it!
Carmen H.
I am not a huge fan of this line. First off, the scent was no that appealing. I got this as a gift so I am not sure about the price. Other than that this product is so so. Not sure if it did anything to my nail, but it just seem to moisturize my hand. The packaging is good.
Andrea S.
Lake worth, Fl
I love this cuticle care cream! It smells good and goes on so smooth. I purchased it at tjmaxx, it was very economical I paid less than $6! I would recommend this product for anyone who's looking to take care of their cuticles.
Michelle P.
Whenever my hands, not just my cuticles get dry, I always reach for this moisturizer. This product has a really nice scent that reminds me of a day at the spa. I keep this lotion in my purse and I will apply it throughout the day and it does a great job at keeping my hand and nails nice and soft.
safia m.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely best nutrient conditioner ever! For cuticles on hands and toes. Would definitely recommend. I bought this from kohls
Kristina B.