BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS #69 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Strengthens, protects, and nourishes nails & cuticles. Sesame Oil moisturizes nail & cuticles. Tea Tree pure Australian Tea Tree Oil is a natural antiseptic that protects nails against infection. Organic Nutrient Matrix Organic Nutrient Matrix nourishes & deep conditions nail bed and cuticles. This treatment is made of the finest ingredients: Extracts of chamomile, comfrey, echinacea root, fenugreek, garlic, lemon peel, propolis, sage, spirulina, white oak bark, and yarrow root in purified water, stearic acid, glycerin , beeswax, isopropyl palmitate , sesame oil, purest Tea Tree Oil , organic nutrient matrix , lecithin, aloe vera, methyl lactate, chlorophyll, aromatic oils, polysorbate 20, methylparaben, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol , propylparaben, chlorophyllin - copper complex. see more...

Elana K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gave it 4 stars rather than 5 because I am not a fan of the smell. It is moisturizing, and not greasy. It absorbs quickly, but if you rub it in too much it gets a bit flaky. I bought this at Marshall's! I would probably not get this again because of the smell, but if that was not an issue then maybe I would repurchase it. I used this on my hands, and feet too.
Dixie B.
I've used this a few times and enjoy it. I got it as a ğŸŽ. I'm not sure exactly where it's from. It's very easy to use. It leaves your hands greasy for a few minutes after application, but then your hands are so smooth!
Aurora B.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister in law gave this to me as a gift. Never truly used it until my nails were so weak from getting gel put on them. They were flimsy, bendable and very weak. I started using this product and my nails are now stronger than ever. This treatment is not about scent. If anyone buys it for that reason than look elsewhere.
Neeta G.
Wayne , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I am very much into nail polish and nail art and paint mynas every day, I keep lots of nail, cuticle and hand creams. This is one of all the products I am using currently. Non-Greasey and moisturizing, It does a good job and you don't have to wait to get it absorbed in skin. I like it!
Andrea S.
Lake worth, Fl
I love this cuticle care cream! It smells good and goes on so smooth. I purchased it at tjmaxx, it was very economical I paid less than $6! I would recommend this product for anyone who's looking to take care of their cuticles.
Kristina B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a gift and it's awesome. It's really good on my cuticles and leaves them so soft it definitely protects my nails.
safia m.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely best nutrient conditioner ever! For cuticles on hands and toes. Would definitely recommend. I bought this from kohls
vonda d.
Gainesville, GA
Ive bought this before and its awesome! Really softens hands and is really good for nails and cuticles. Smells good also.
Carmen H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a huge fan of this line. First off, the scent was no that appealing. I got this as a gift so I am not sure about the price. Other than that this product is so so. Not sure if it did anything to my nail, but it just seem to moisturize my hand. The packaging is good.
Kristina B.