BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Socks for sleeping beauties. Worn over our Tea Tree Oil Foot Balm, these socks soften and repair feet overnight. They work with your body temperature to seal in and ease penetration of emollients, gradually softening hard skin and calluses.Cotton (90%) and lycra (10%) blend breathes to keep feet cool and comfortable.Available in White, Natural, Jade and Lavender color with dark green foot prints.Fits most foot sizes. One pair per package. • Socks for sleeping beauties. Worn over our Tea Tree Oil Foot Balm, these socks soften and repair feet overnight. They work with your body temperature to seal in and ease penetration of emollients, gradually softening hard skin and calluses. Cotton (90%) and lycra (10%) blend breathes to keep feet cool and comfortable. One size fits all. see more...

Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
Review for: Earth Therapeutics Moisturizing Foot Sock White with Footprints 1 Pair more...
I bought this pair of Earth Therapeutics Moisturizing gel socks. The outside is a thick soft material and the inside is a cool soft gel feeling. They are little big but they cling all around my foot not leaving any of the sock hanging. I prefer to be barefoot and rarely wear socks, even in winter. But these socks are comfortable enough to wear to bed. The gel keeps my feet cool how I like them. I try to wear them to bed about every other night. They are a little weird to walk around with them on so I put them on right before bed. They keep my feet soft. I lotion after I remove them and if I miss a few days and they are really bad, I lotion before too. They are a little pricey but have been holding up well. This is something I may buy again. I would love to see some cute designs.
Ashley K.
Holly, MI
I love these. I slather my feet in cocoa butter Vaseline then put on these socks and they really lock in the moisture. When i wake up and take off the socks, my dry feet and soft and smooth.
Brittany B.
Prospect, CT
Earth therapeutics make my favorite foot care and these socks are essential since my feet get super dry in the winter months! It helps them feel smooth and soft :)
Angelie V.
Lake Jackson, TX
Got some from the store a while bad and totally loved them to death. Going to get some more soon because there so cozy.
Kari D.
Lexington, OH
These SOCKS are nice and thick. Great to wear overnight with some lotion, and your feet are so sof the next morning!
Loni  C.
Poland, OH
I love these socks! I sleep with them on and by morning my feet feel very soft with little to no rough spots!
Erin P.
O Fallon, MO
These are wonderful! I enjoy wearing them on my days off work- my feet are very soft afterwords!!
Kassandra F.
My feet get ao ugly and after I use this I feel good again! Works fast and doesn't harm my skin
Sky C.
Gilmer, TX
This really helped with my rough, dry heels. I'm so glad I came across this product.
Louisa P.
Vancouver, British Columbia
I love these socks! I usually hate wearing socks at night but these are really great because they make your feet really soft without overheating your feet! I love these so much I want multiple pairs!
Try G.
Whitby , ON
Where could I find these?
Sabrina W.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I found this product at kohls