BeautySkinSkin CareEarth Therapeutics
Microwavable Anti Stress Neck Pillow

Earth Therapeutics Microwavable Anti Stress Neck Pillow

by Earth Therapeutics

This soft cotton U-shaped pillow gently cuddles around you to relax and soothe tired, sore neck and shoulder muscles. Microwave for moist, warm relief from stiffness, strain + pain. Filled with flax seed and a special stress-relieving aroma-therapeutic blend of herbal essences, this CUDDLE PILLOW is designed to calm and comfort both the body and mind. Ergonomically designed to gently drape around the neck, the Anti-Stress Cuddle Pillow enfolds you in its comforting embrace to relax and soothe tired, sore neck and shoulder muscles. A luxuriously soft cotton outer shell pampers and coddles - while the gentle, caressing weight of the pillow does wonders to relieve tightness and stiffness in the neck, back and shoulders. The balmy mind-calming blend of chamomile, lavender, and citrus completes and enhances these physical benefits by offering a totally relaxing, sensory experi

Is this squishy/soft or more firm?
Is this good for cooling also?
Start your review of Earth Therapeutics Microwavable Anti Stress Neck Pillow!
Ashley B.
I love these microwavable mask. They are very calming and extremely helpful if you have migraines! They also help for muscle aches and stress. I would buy this product again.
Tiffany L.
Cumming, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’ve had tight shoulders and neck pain from a car accident and this really helped me out after. It’s so fast, you throw it in the microwave for a few minutes and then it feels like a nice warm hug around your shoulders and neck. Definitely relaxing and is well made. It’s lasted me a long time and I’ve bought so many of these for family and friends as gifts. Highly recommend!
Jodi S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
A really nice neck wrap that can be warmed up or used cold. The material is sturdy and well made. It comes in a sturdy plastic case for storage which also keeps it clean. Recommend.
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR
This product is nice if you just want to microwave it and use it when you are having some sort of tension or pain. It smells amazing at first, but after some uses and putting it in the freezer a couple times it lost its scent. I have a lot of pain so the heating pad is my best friend, but if you are looking for something for relaxation and occasion aches this would be great for you. One other con is that it doesn't stay cold that long.
Winnie L.
Very relaxing to use after a long day at work. I microwave mine for a minute, shake it a bit and another 30 seconds. The warmth is so soothing - definitely try it and treat yourself!
Michelle M.
Wilmington, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I’m a massage therapist and I tell every single client to get this to address their neck, back and shoulder tension
Susan M.
Huber Heights, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Before I purchased a heating pad for my neck from Sunbeam, I used this brand of neck pillow as well as their longer microwavable heat wrap for my neck. I have a headache every day, neck pain, and TMD as well as fibromyalgia. I used these so much, they lost their spa scent, but usually the scent was chamomile -- I think. lol Overall, this is one I bought many times. It's not too pricey, and if you purchase from Bed, Bath & Beyond, you can use your coupon.
Sara C.
Johnston, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
.I love this stuff! it works amazing and smells super good too. it doesn't have a super overpowering smell, it's very settled and nice. but the smell does last too, I hate when smells wear off so quickly but this doesn't. I love it and will definitely be using it again.
Ashley T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
I love these especially when I have headaches. It smells so good and works great. Great quality product.
Shannon L.
Prince George , BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
This makes an at home spa day even more amazing! Stays warm for quite awhile and feels gooooood
Ask a question to the Influenster community...