BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

With its contoured handle, this pure bristle body brush is good for both exfoliating and massaging the skin. Totally cleans and revitalizes, leaving skin softer and healthier looking. see more...

• Is this easy to use? And do you use it in the shower or b...1 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Tualatin, OR
This is such a helpful hand in the shower. It really helps to reach those hard places on my back and romoves dead skin to leave my skin feeling soft and clean. Worth the buy!
Embracetheasian T.
Got this as a gift. The idea is good but it got yucky to quickly. The brush is also to soft and wore out to quickly. Not sure if its really worth the money for something you need to replace often.
Ana S.
Hanover , MD
I use this as a dry brush before I shower, and I love it! My skin is so soft after I get out! Just make sure to start at the feet a lightly brush in circles.
Génesis Q.
Is ideal for a good toilet and reach difficult places, such as the back, the soles of the feet and rub knees and elbows, I like
Cindy D.
Arlington Hts, IL
Best brand for a dry brush. Great quality, priced right. Not sure about using wet as I have only used for a dry brush
karley s.
Mchenry, IL
Love this. It's not too rough like some shower brushes but it does its job. It's great for reaching the back.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I like this better then the sponge brushes or the plastic ones. This massages and super relaxing. So nice!
Katie K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this easy to use? And do you use it in the shower or before?