BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Salt Lake City
I got this manicure set for Christmas once and I love the foot lotion! I usually put it on after a long day on my feet and it feels and smells so good. This is also one of my favorite things to use when I'm sanding my feet.
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
The first time I used this product I found in my sisters bathroom closet. She never saw it again! It #smells so wonderful and really #exfoliates to leave #smooth skin.
Donyela A.
Donyela A.
I use this for my personal pedicures at home. I like it but I really don't like the scent but it gets the job done.
Katherine R.
Katherine R.
North Miami Beach, FL
The products in this set are amazing for the skin. The creams in this set are thick and very moisturizing . They have a pleasant smell that lasts but isn't too overpowering. The product sinks into the skin and leave the skin feeling subtle and renewed. I would Highly recommend this to anyone looking to give themselves a good pedicure!
Ruya K.
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
Love this mani kit especially to use during the summertime when you're feet look dry from being on the beach all day.
breann y.
breann y.
Toledo, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! Bought my MIL as well as myself one of these and the products are amazing. I usually buy this brand at Ulta and actually enjoy pretty much everything their line carries!
Ali M.
Ali M.
Stafford, VA
Love it! Totally worth the money. I used this during every season and I keep going back to buy more. Although the foot pad didn't do any good for me the scrub and the lotion worked best together after a nice hot bath!