Earth Therapeutics, Ltd. BG12355 Earth Therapeutics Softouch Cmplxn Brush - 1x1Each

BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Ergonomically designed for superior comfort- Ultra soft bristles; For sensitive skin- The extra gentle bristles of this facial brush caress skin while cleansing away surface impurities and oils that dull the complexion- Bristles bend easily to contours of face for thorough cleansing and massage- Use morning and night to reveal a softer, healthier and happier complexion- Not tested on animals- Environmental friendly- Made in China- SKU: BNGLA16522 see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Iowa Park, TX
Love love love, absolutely adore and love this brush. I only used my fingers from the time I started washing my face until I went to Ulta and asked some advice for my little sister who has completely different skin than me. The consultant recommended this brush and it is cheap and soft and so amazing. Her acne cleared up within days and she's glowing. Even though it was a cheap brush I wanted to take it for myself. I just went back and bought a second one. My face feels so much cleaner, like it truly gets into pores and gets everything out without leaving tiny micro abrasions. I can't wait to wash my face every day now.
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
I have several of these brushes in my house! I love the lather they create when washing my face with bar soap... Gets me a better, deeper clean for a great complexion!
Phelicia M.
Phelicia M.
I just bought this about 3 weeks ago. Someone complimented my skin and asked if I had foundation on. This little brush has been a difference maker! My skin has a nice glow now, and since this brush is the only new thing I've added to my routine I'm confident in giving it the credit. I don't have sensitive skin, but I hate the prickly feel of bristles on my skin... but this brush is soft to the touch and doesn't give me any weird sensations. I have found that it meets all of the claims it makes on the package, and I'm glad I got it.
Lyndsey W.
Lyndsey W.
I love this brush! I use this in my face after applying my cleanser to really work it in circle motions along my face. Then rinse my face and the brush. The bristles are soft and are perfect for my sensitive skin
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Haven't been using this brush long but it's been good so far. It's super gentle for sensitive skin and it makes the product your using lather really well so you don't have to use as much product. It's really affordable and does seem to be making my skin a bit smoother. I think the fancy electric ones work better but who can afford those!