BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS #34 in Sponges & Loofahs

Vegetarian Standard This vegetable-based treatment bar is specially formulated with loofah fibers - a natural exfoliate - to gently scrub away dead skin and other surface impurities. A hint ofhoney soothesthe senses and naturalcolloidal oatmealsoothes the skin. while the loofah unclogs pores - allowing skin to breathe freely, naturally. True to Life earththerapeutics.com see more...

• Does anyone know how much this soap is? I would love to t...4 Answers
Trisha D.
Greenville, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love using this on my body. I have sensitive skin and this works really well. I typically use something else for my face but I suppose you could use it for your face as well.
Brittany T.
This smells so awesome!! I love the loofah part as well! It exfoliates so well! I'm so glad I decided to try this out! As a plus my husband enjoys it too!
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this, I've had mine for awhile now so I'm needing a new one but I just love how long these last and how well of a product this is.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells and feels good! I found this at Ulta and loved it! Your skin feels so soft after you’ve used it just once!
shaniqua j.
fort lauderdale
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for your body and sometimes face. It makes everything feel way more cleaner. It also is a great product.
Christina C.
I love this for my skin and face it is really good on your skin making it feel silky smooth
Alejandra M.
Brownsville, TX
Smells so good! Very good product it leaves your skin flawless it even gives a good smell
riss l.
Richland Hls, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love a good exfoliation and boy is this one! It feels so nice and smells delightful
Karina P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does anyone know how much this soap is? I would love to try it.