BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Earth Therapeutics Large Bamboo Natural Bristle Paddle Brush Minimizes Static True to Life Salon Style Cruelty-Free No Animal Testing Look Good Feel Good Ecology Good for the Earth Good for You Constructed of the finest quality natural bamboo wood with natural bristles set in a soft pneumatic air cushion base this hair brush gently massages and stimulates while evenly distributing the scalp's natural oils along the hair shaft while cleaning the hair follicles Regular brushing will set hair to its naturally soft lustrous sheen - healthier more manageable easier to style Earth Therapeutics brings professional grade grooming to your fingertips Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA These products are not intended to diagnose treat cure or prevent any disease see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
The brush is decent, I use it interchangeably with my wet-dry brush, I'll continue to use it... but it does smell funny. I'm not sure if this means the bristles aren't real, it it's just what they are stuck into. Overall, though, price was good and I like how it looks. I am pleased with my purchase. If I could go back in time, I'd get the same brush. If you are on a budget (as I am) I'd definitely recommend. If you care more about authenticity, I'd be careful just in case.