BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Foot Therapy Soothing + Cooling Relief Tea Tree Oil Peppermint Alpha-Hydroxy Fruit Acid This intensive herbal conditioning therapy is specially formulated to moisturize, soothe and protect dry, cracked and callused heels.  A nurturing blend of Alpha-Hydroxy Acid and Aloe Vera penetrates deep to soften hard skin.  Australian Tea Tree Oil purifies and refreshing Peppermint revives -- while Cocoa Butter forms a moisture shield to protect heels from every day wear and tear.  The tick, rich consistency of this soothing balm will pamper and comfort on contact. Cruelty-Free No Animal Testing Save Recycle Eco Friendly Product of USA see more...

• Has anyone used this and gotten results?6 Answers
  • How well does this work on deep cracks on heel of the foot?1 Answers
Kim F.
Absecon, NJ
I really like this product. It works well. I like to leave it on overnight so it has time to soak in. I do not love the smell, but I otherwise really enjoy using this product. I highly recommend this to other users! Earth Therapeutics Intensive Heel Repair For Dry
Ashley C.
It's really moisturizing and soothed cracked heels. It smells amazing and refreshing. My mother has really bad cracked heels and this really does the job. She puts a heavy layer and then puts on socks before she heads to bed.
Stewart P.
I am a fan of this product, but not for heel "repair". Quite frankly, I find that it does a subpar job of moisturizing compared to other products such as Heeltastic or more clinically oriented ones like Amlactin. However, it does provide minimal moisture but where it really excels is in the way it makes your feet feel. It has a nice fresh cooling and soothing effect that is wonderful when you've had a long day on your feet. The scent is also very calming and pleasant. I recommend it if you want to treat your feet but not necessarily if you have dry or cracked heels.
Mildred K B.
Cleveland, OH
I was having issues with my feet, been dry and cracked, and finally I decided to give this product a try. It blew me away. It has a nice scent, it soothes , moisturizes. It has Tea Tree Oil, Peppermint and Alfha-Hydroxy Fruit Acid..
my feet are loving it.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
I would recommend this product if you’re just looking for a nice lotion to put on your feet with a cooling scent but not for cracked or callused feet. It doesn’t do enough to treat those issues. I usually use this after I give myself a at home pedi and my feet are very soft after. Using it alone doesn’t do much more than any other lotion.
Heather C.
Bay Shore, NY
This stuff is a LIFE SAVER. I've never had a problem with dry feet until recently. I put this on my feet with a pair of fuzzy socks and sleep with it overnight and after one use there was a dramatic difference! After doing it for a week my feet are completely soft. I has a nice minty smell too. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Lyndsey W.
This stuff works really well for softening my heels. My heels get really dry especially in the summer months. This product really does the trick for making them feel so much better!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Soothing cooling relief for dry cracked heels skin and calluses on feet. I enjoy that it has tee tree oil and pepermint. I don't go anywhere after I use it as the peppermint is strong in smell but put it on before you fall asleep and shower in the am and this product is perfect I only wish it came in family size.
Not only does it do what it claimed to do making my dry heels feel wonderful it is not tested on animals.
Jill H.
I've been looking for the perfect foot lotion for a long time as I love going barefoot and my feet can use a soothing lotion. This is amazing and I'm more than happy to recommend it to everyone! It's soothing scent is so relaxing and it truly does soften my feet and makes them feel so much better. You won't be disappointed if you try it. :)
Ashley C.
Mililani, HI
I grew up on an island where you didn't have to worry about dry heels because it was always humid & you had the beach. Well now that I'm in the mainland I can't seem to run away from dry heels.. I am so glad I found this stuff! It has an intense moisture yet doesn't leave a greasy feel. I use it every night & it smells great.
Teresa B.
salem, VA
Has anyone used this and gotten results?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How well does this work on deep cracks on heel of the foot?

Walmart