Earth Therapeutics Intensive Heel Repair For Dry uploaded by Amanda R.Earth Therapeutics Intensive Heel Repair For Dry uploaded by Jill H.Earth Therapeutics Intensive Heel Repair For Dry uploaded by Jill H.

BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Foot Therapy Soothing + Cooling Relief Tea Tree Oil Peppermint Alpha-Hydroxy Fruit Acid This intensive herbal conditioning therapy is specially formulated to moisturize, soothe and protect dry, cracked and callused heels.  A nurturing blend of Alpha-Hydroxy Acid and Aloe Vera penetrates deep to soften hard skin.  Australian Tea Tree Oil purifies and refreshing Peppermint revives -- while Cocoa Butter forms a moisture shield to protect heels from every day wear and tear.  The tick, rich consistency of this soothing balm will pamper and comfort on contact. Cruelty-Free No Animal Testing Save Recycle Eco Friendly Product of USA see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Ashley C.
Mililani, HI
I grew up on an island where you didn't have to worry about dry heels because it was always humid & you had the beach. Well now that I'm in the mainland I can't seem to run away from dry heels.. I am so glad I found this stuff! It has an intense moisture yet doesn't leave a greasy feel. I use it every night & it smells great.
Megan R.
Birmingham , AL
Solid product. Loved the soothing effect of the tea tree oil and peppermint. Relatively cheap and easy to find, not to mention mine lasted forever & I used it religiously. Really well made foot cream. I would definitely consider buying again.
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
This product works ok, not completely happy with it. feel it could soak in more. and go deeper
KeiSha G.
Works very well if used overnight with cotton socks. Even of very dry and cracked heels.
Heather C.
Bay Shore, NY
This stuff is a LIFE SAVER. I've never had a problem with dry feet until recently. I put this on my feet with a pair of fuzzy socks and sleep with it overnight and after one use there was a dramatic difference! After doing it for a week my feet are completely soft. I has a nice minty smell too. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Gretchen R.
Valrico, FL
I've use this product since high school. It leaves my foot feeling soft and smooth. The oy thing I don't like too much is the smell. Other then than it does the job.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Soothing cooling relief for dry cracked heels skin and calluses on feet. I enjoy that it has tee tree oil and pepermint. I don't go anywhere after I use it as the peppermint is strong in smell but put it on before you fall asleep and shower in the am and this product is perfect I only wish it came in family size.
Not only does it do what it claimed to do making my dry heels feel wonderful it is not tested on animals.
Stewart P.
I am a fan of this product, but not for heel "repair". Quite frankly, I find that it does a subpar job of moisturizing compared to other products such as Heeltastic or more clinically oriented ones like Amlactin. However, it does provide minimal moisture but where it really excels is in the way it makes your feet feel. It has a nice fresh cooling and soothing effect that is wonderful when you've had a long day on your feet. The scent is also very calming and pleasant. I recommend it if you want to treat your feet but not necessarily if you have dry or cracked heels.
Mildred K B.
Cleveland, OH
I was having issues with my feet, been dry and cracked, and finally I decided to give this product a try. It blew me away. It has a nice scent, it soothes , moisturizes. It has Tea Tree Oil, Peppermint and Alfha-Hydroxy Fruit Acid..
my feet are loving it.
Jill H.
I've been looking for the perfect foot lotion for a long time as I love going barefoot and my feet can use a soothing lotion. This is amazing and I'm more than happy to recommend it to everyone! It's soothing scent is so relaxing and it truly does soften my feet and makes them feel so much better. You won't be disappointed if you try it. :)
Teresa B.
salem, VA
Has anyone used this and gotten results?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
How well does this work on deep cracks on heel of the foot?