BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Mind-Body-Soul rx3 S-P-A Anti-Oxidant Skin Defense May help reduce the appearance or fine lines and wrinkles. Green Tea contains organic anti-oxidant polyphenols that help to protect skin from the aging and damaging effects of free radicals. Anti-Oxidant Vitamin Complex [Vitamin A + Vitamin C + Vitamin E] smoothes, protects, and conditions the skin. Accelerates skin cell renewal and prevents skin cell damage. Aloe Vera naturally soothes and hydrates. Cucumber naturally helps to ease puffiness and swelling. Chamomile naturally comforts and relieves. Contains 5 pairs ofrecovery patches. Consisting of nutrient-enriched gel sheet layered on a soft cloth patch, these unique treatment strips stay positioned on the face to offer a clean, convenient, one-step process for soothing, replenishing, rejuvenating delicate skin around the eyes. Enriched with a benefi see more...

Buy on ULTA
Bri T.
Lexington, GA
These little things work pretty neat. My eyes are usually puffy every morning due to allergies and being a side & back sleeper. I used them under my eyes for 30 minutes as directed. Then I thought I would try it on my eye lids. I put the patches on opposite (so the smaller ends are on my eyelids) and left on for about 15 more minutes. They worked WONDERFULLY on both upper and lower. A bit expensive, but worked great and nice to know I got the same result without having to smear skin tightening lotion all over my face.
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR
I didn't really find that these things worked for me. I have dark circles under my eyes mainly because of genes, but these really didn't seem to work at all. The packaging is nice and it has a cooling sensation that feels nice and refreshing on my skin though.
Zoë P.
Love the cooling effect of these patches whenever I'm feeling puffy or bloated in the face. Great for tired looking eyes or just relaxing and treating yourself to a facial at home
wendy m.
I love these products leaves your eyes feeling fresh and good bout yourself once you use these eye patches amazing love it.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
This product help to make the dark bag under your eyes go away make your skin more bright
Cindy R.
My eyes never felt better. The cooling temperature was amazing and felt so nice
Christina S.
North Branch , MI
I’ve only tried this product once but so far I’m a huge fan! I bought at ULTA, I love how it doesn’t slide all over your face or ooze serum. Very relaxing and cooling, you can feel it working without all the mess! I noticed a decrease in puffiness and the slight creases around my eyes seemed more filled in. I can’t wait to try it again.
(It comes with 5 foil packets, 10 eye patches)
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
I bought these at Ulta and I loved how these eye patches made my eyes more hydrating. They smell amazing, they're cooling and stay on very well. They're affordable too, I got them during sale buy one for $9.99 get second half off. The only downside is that they don't get rid of dark circles.
Whitney W.
I've tried several different under eye patches and so far, these are my favorite. They're perfect to put on and relax with while you're in a bath. They're soothing and are easy to apply. With other under eye patches, I've had trouble with them being slippery, folding back on themselves, etc. I had no trouble with these. The best part is, they don't leave any goopy residue behind.
Kylie L.
Plano, TX
I love under eye patches and these are stellar!! I love that these are rubbery and not too flimsy like some others I've tried. They aren't to fragrant to be up near your eyes and provide your skin with hydration and rejuvenation!!
Mimi H.
Edmonton
Where can I find these in store?
Melissa P.
Florida
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it help with dark circles and puffiness? what does it do?
Lindsey H.
Can this be used on sensitive skin? I am a redhead and have very sensitive skin.. A lot of products make my skin break out but I would love a product to help with my puffy eyes!
Kelly  D.
Woodstock, AL
Will this help with dark circles as well?
Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really dark under eye circles. I am currently using an industrial strength concealer under my eyes because it's so bad. I am looking for a product that will help me treat them/get rid of them. Anyone had success with this or perhaps another product I can try?