Earth Therapeutics Hydrogel Under Eye Recovery Patches uploaded by Ashley S.

BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Mind-Body-Soul rx3 S-P-A Anti-Oxidant Skin Defense May help reduce the appearance or fine lines and wrinkles. Green Tea contains organic anti-oxidant polyphenols that help to protect skin from the aging and damaging effects of free radicals. Anti-Oxidant Vitamin Complex [Vitamin A + Vitamin C + Vitamin E] smoothes, protects, and conditions the skin. Accelerates skin cell renewal and prevents skin cell damage. Aloe Vera naturally soothes and hydrates. Cucumber naturally helps to ease puffiness and swelling. Chamomile naturally comforts and relieves. Contains 5 pairs ofrecovery patches. Consisting of nutrient-enriched gel sheet layered on a soft cloth patch, these unique treatment strips stay positioned on the face to offer a clean, convenient, one-step process for soothing, replenishing, rejuvenating delicate skin around the eyes. Enriched with a benefi see more...

Buy on ULTA
Ashley S.
I have issues with puffiness and this doesn’t work at all for that. I purchased two packs of these. I followed the instructions of not using them more than three times a week the first week & using them twice a week afterwards but seen no results. *0 star product for me*
Jennifer M.
I love this product. They have a nice relaxing scent that is not too strong, and they also give you a nice cooling sensation. I love the fact that the patches do not slip and slide all over your face and you can wear them while doing other things. I definitely noticed a decrease in puffiness and my under eyes were smoothed.
Rachel L.
These are really lovely gel eye patches.. The scent is very light and is not irritating at all. These give you a nice cooling sensation once applied and they do offer some nice depuffing action. I also feel like these were very hydrating and plumped up my fine lines a bit; however, I wouldn't say that these work well for dark circles. As a mater of fact, I would say they didn't work at all in that regard. They cost $9 for 5 pairs and I purchased these during the BOGO 1/2 off sale going on at Ulta. I wouldn't say this is a ground breaking beauty product, but fun for relaxation or depuffing your eyes in a pinch..
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
I’ve only tried this product once but so far I’m a huge fan! I bought at ULTA, I love how it doesn’t slide all over your face or ooze serum. Very relaxing and cooling, you can feel it working without all the mess! I noticed a decrease in puffiness and the slight creases around my eyes seemed more filled in. I can’t wait to try it again.
(It comes with 5 foil packets, 10 eye patches)
Whitney W.
I've tried several different under eye patches and so far, these are my favorite. They're perfect to put on and relax with while you're in a bath. They're soothing and are easy to apply. With other under eye patches, I've had trouble with them being slippery, folding back on themselves, etc. I had no trouble with these. The best part is, they don't leave any goopy residue behind.
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
I bought these at Ulta and I loved how these eye patches made my eyes more hydrating. They smell amazing, they're cooling and stay on very well. They're affordable too, I got them during sale buy one for $9.99 get second half off. The only downside is that they don't get rid of dark circles.
Kylie L.
Plano, TX
I love under eye patches and these are stellar!! I love that these are rubbery and not too flimsy like some others I've tried. They aren't to fragrant to be up near your eyes and provide your skin with hydration and rejuvenation!!
Kelley L.
Carrollton, OH
I bought this product from Ulta for buy one get one half off. The product smells really good. But it didn't do much for my dark circles, eyes weren't as swollen before somewhat worked but not 100%
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR
I didn't really find that these things worked for me. I have dark circles under my eyes mainly because of genes, but these really didn't seem to work at all. The packaging is nice and it has a cooling sensation that feels nice and refreshing on my skin though.
Jenifer L.
Windsor, CA
I work at a hospital and often work long hours and these are fantastic when I know I have an after work social event to attend. I pop them on take a cool shower and by the time I am out my eyes look fresh and I can continue my night without looking like I have had such a long day!
Mimi H.
Edmonton
Where can I find these in store?
Melissa P.
Florida
Does it help with dark circles and puffiness? what does it do?
Lindsey H.
Can this be used on sensitive skin? I am a redhead and have very sensitive skin.. A lot of products make my skin break out but I would love a product to help with my puffy eyes!
Kelly  D.
Woodstock, AL
Will this help with dark circles as well?
Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA
I have really dark under eye circles. I am currently using an industrial strength concealer under my eyes because it's so bad. I am looking for a product that will help me treat them/get rid of them. Anyone had success with this or perhaps another product I can try?