Earth Therapeutics Hello Kitty Loofah Sponge (Pink) uploaded by Ingrid R.

BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS #31 in Sponges & Loofahs

Just add soap and your Eath Therapetics loofah comes to life to cleanse your body. In pink. PRODUCT FEATURES Loofah sponge Hello Kitty bow accent PRODUCT DETAILS 5 1/2-in. length Imported Size: One Size. Color: Pink. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Solid. see more...

Madison M.
These little things were literally god sent lol. I absolutely love these! If you don't want to mess with the dirty washrag that collects dirt and grime switch over to this. They come in all kinds of colors and last about a month or so before you have to replace them. All you do is put a little product on there and use it. So easy to use and clean. I will never use anything else. It suds really well too which I like. My son even has a mini one in (blue) that he loves to use. Great for all ages.
Courtney S.
Cookeville, TN
I use this every time to wash my body and it works great. I play softball so I have dirt on my ankles and knee and other parts of my body and this really helps me get it off easily!!
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
I liked my Hello Kitty Sponge so much that not only did I purchase the pink I also purchased the white one as well. the size is not too big and not too small is just right. it takes well to any type of soap is used and is perfect for lathering. would recommend not only once but twice :-)