Earth Therapeutics Hand Remedy

Moisturizes, Repairs, and protects dry, damaged skin. Shea butter forms a barrier that moisturizes and heals - while protecting skin from the elements. Oatmeal soothes, relieves, and comforts. Naturally Alpha-Hydroxy fruit acid complex gently smoothes away and minimizes the appearance of skin s roughness. This treatment is made of the finest ingredients: Extracts of chamomile, comfrey, echinacea root, fenugreek, garlic, lemon peel, propolis, sage, spirulina, white oak bark, and yarrow root in purified water, stearic acid, glycerin , isopropyl palmitate , cetyl alcohol , isopropyl myristate , colloidal oatmeal, shea butter , lecithin, allantoin, tocopheryl acetate , aloe vera, alpha hydroxy acid complex , purest Tea Trea oil , xanthan gum , chlorophyll, tangerine oil, tea, polysorbate 80, cetyl esters, titanium dioxide , methylparaben, potassium sorbate, phenoxyethanol , propy see more...

Buy on ULTA
Lowanda J.
Summerville, SC
This is my all time favorite hand lotion and it is also a winner amongst my friends. Great scent, year long healing power for all weather matters. Even works on eczema. Only need a little to go a long way. Earth Therapeutics Hand Remedy
Emily J.
This is the only lotion that has saved my cracking, peeling cuticals. My hand get so dry during the winter that I can't stand it. I usually use this before bed and when I wake up and my skin has improved so much 10/10
Erika S.
Great lotion! Light but very moisturizing. Works great for my dry skin from winter weather and tons of hand washing. Has a nice light natural scent .
Marina P.
Love this lotion. I have very dry skin and my hands dry out a lot because of how much I wash them. This is a great lotion to use at bedtime.
Rm B.
I bought these from Kohls. They were on clearance. Got the mint scented foot remedy also. Only use it at night after bath and before bed.