Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCombs & BrushesEarth Therapeutics

by Earth Therapeutics

Good for your hair and good for the Earth, the Hair Brush Large Boar Bristle Bamboo is constructed of the finest quality natural bamboo wood with natural bristles set in a soft pneumatic air cushion base.

Earth Therapeutics Hair Brush Large Boar Bristle Bamboo, Large Boar Bristle Bamboo 1 unit; Large Boar Bristle Bamboo 1 unit

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Earth Therapeutics Hair Brush Large Boar Bristle Bamboo, Large Boar Bristle Bamboo 1 unit by Earth Therapeutics!
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
The brush is decent, I use it interchangeably with my wet-dry brush, I'll continue to use it... but it does smell funny. I'm not sure if this means the bristles aren't real, it it's just what they are stuck into. Overall, though, price was good and I like how it looks. I am pleased with my purchase. If I could go back in time, I'd get the same brush. If you are on a budget (as I am) I'd definitely recommend. If you care more about authenticity, I'd be careful just in case.

Looking for your answer?