BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Antioxidant Skin Defense For All Skin Types Not Tested on Animals Save - Recycle Environmental Caring Green tea is a natural antioxidant that helps to protect skin from the aging and damaging effects of free radicals.  Enriched with green tea and antioxidant vitamins, this herbal rice bran formula purifies and exfoliates skin - while helping to guard against the daily wear and tear inflicted by nature and time.  Skin looks and feels fresh, smooth and health. Derived from organic green tea, this formula contains a special skin-saving antioxidant complex made of green tea polyphenols and vitamins C & E. True to Life®  ; see more...

• I love and miss this soap!! Ugh where can I find it witho...1 Answers
Anni H.
Miami Beach, FL
My favorite soap! Great for skin and gentle for face. I LOVE IT. Cleans well but not harsh at all and smells pure & natural.
shay b.
Naperville, IL
My skin feels clean, smooth, and fresh after using this. It smells divine, and lasts longer than my bottled soaps.
Darrian S.
Conroe, TX
I love and miss this soap!! Ugh where can I find it without having to order it online?!