Earth Therapeutics Green Tea Herbal Lotion 6fl oz uploaded by Ana S.Earth Therapeutics Green Tea Herbal Lotion 6fl oz uploaded by Whitney G.

BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

The purest oils derived from sunflowers, soybeans, sweet almonds and olives combine with shea butter to sheathe the skin in a protective, hydrating shield. Emollients penetrate deeply, leaving no greasy feeling behind. Aloe vera and anti-inflammatory... see more...

Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
I love the light fragrence, cute packaging, and the soft to the touch feel it leaves my body. I love green tea and the antioxidants it provides to the skin. I also used it when I gave arm massages during facials. Customers loved it.
Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
#Earththerapeutics #GreenTeaHerbalLotion works excellent!!! I wasn't sure of it at first because no one I know has tried it. It works great in hands that are extremely dry. I may buy this again once I finish all my other lotion products.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I received this form my son for my birthday and I absolutely love it !!!!it's all natural not tested on animals are organic green tea and ,it works well on my sensitive skin highly recommend this product.
Ariana E.
Fort Worth, TX
This is by far my favorite lotion. You can find it at Home Goods for $3.99. It is the best lotion I have found that is smooth and stays on and smooth all day long. It also smells great and is so light and perfect as well. I have one in my car, purse, bathroom, and office.
Whitney G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Not the most moisturizing but it gets the job done. I like how silky it feels while applying it. It has an Earthy/leafy kind of smell that I don't love or hate.
Krista P.
Royal Oak, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This lotion made my hands instantly feel like silk! The scent is nice and light, almost citrusy. No greasy residue left over because it all soaks in right away
Marina P.
Not my favorite lotion from this brand because I feel like it's not as moisturizing as other lotions from earth therapeutics but it smells very nice.