BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Body Care™ Ergo - Form™ Ergonomic Grip Handle The specially designed, non-slip ergonomic handle of this Earth Therapeutics Gentle Buff Back Brush gives you secure leverage as you gently scrub away old skin and impurities from you body.  Regular exfoliation is important because it stimulates and revives skin while unclogging pores - allowing skin to release toxins and breathe freely. Not tested on animals Save Recycle Environmental Caring Product of China True To Life® see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Melena S.
Melena S.
Boulder, Colorado
Great brush for dry brushing . It comes off the handle so you are able to be more precise with brushing your skin . The bristles are nice and not too harsh on the skin .
Asia S.
Asia S.
I've always really struggled some back acne (not much but still) and these are nice because I can throw a little acne wash on there as well as regular shower gel and scrub my back
Justine A.
Justine A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love Earth Therapeutics products and this brush works great reaching my back. I just put a little body wash on it and it makes washing my back easier.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Columbia, SC
I like it because it's so comfortable to use. I can reach my back. And it's easy to use also. I recommend to try it this product. 👌🏻😻
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
I absolutely love this back brush it cleanses and massages those hard to reach spots
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
I really love this back brush it so gentle but yet gives the right amount of scrub.
Valerie O.
Valerie O.
This is perfect because it's natural and helps reach my lower back and to exfoliate my skin where I can't reach.
Rose L.
Rose L.
Wellness Guru Expert
I like this for the exfoliating scrub it provides, as well as, the fact that it also can be removed from the stick for more options to a bathing routine. I wish it came in cream not green, though. A must for the shower.