Earth Therapeutics Gardener uploaded by Thalia S.Earth Therapeutics Gardener uploaded by Thalia S.

BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Earth Therapeutics Gardener's Hand Repair Description: Protective Conditioner Shea Butter - Oatmeal Alpha-Hydroxy Complex From the Greenhouse A natural Gardener's blend of purest plant extracts, soothing, therapeutic Oatmeal, and super-emollient Shea Butter form a systemic barrier that moisturizes and heals dry, damaged skin - while protecting from nature's harsh elements. Alpha hydroxy acids also help smooth out and minimize the appearance of skin's roughness. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Earth Therapeutics Gardener's Hand Repair Directions To use: Massage liberally all over the hands. It's like wearing a liquid glove that heals and preserves skin while protecting against future environmental damage. Use everyday,year-round to promote softer, smoother, younger-looking hands. Also works on knees, elbows, and other dry skin areas. Ingredients: Extracts of Chamomile, Comfrey, Echinacea Root, Fenugreek, Garlic, Lemon Peel, Propolis, Sage, Spirulina, White Oat Bark, Yarrow Root, Purified Water, Stearic Acid, Glycerin (vegetable), Isopropyl Palmitate (palm), Cetyl Alcohol (coconut), Isopropyl Myristate (coconut), Colloidal Oatmeal, Shea Butter (karite tree), Lecithin, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin E), Aloe Vera, Alpha Hydroxy Acid Complex (citric acid, glycolic acid, tartaric acid, lactic acid), Purest Tea Tree Oil (australian melaleuca alternifolia), Xanthan Gum (vegetable), Chlorophyll, Tangerine Oil, Tea, Polysorbate 80, Cetyl Esters, Titanium Dioxide (natural mineral barrier), Methylparaben, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol (derived from rose oil), Propylparaben, Chlorophyllin-copper Complex • Extracts of chamomile, comfrey, echinacea root, fenugreek, garlic, lemon peel, propolis, sage, spirulina, white oat bark, and yarrow root in purified water, stearic acid, glycerin, isopropyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, isopropyl my see more...

Thalia S.
My hubby bought it cause he was lookikg for smothing to smooth his hands and i ended up stayimg with it! I love the smell and the feel it leaves. I put it buy the skin and put some on after washing dishes. Super smooth and silcky hands!
Jasmin M.
Kirkland, WA
This hand lotion is the best if you're a frequent hand-washer like myself. It almost seems runny out of the bottle, but when you put it on it feels more like a cream because of the "glove" it creates on your skin. I usually stray away from lotions that say they cause that effect as they usually create a greasy feel, but Gardener's Hand Repair absorbs enough so you don't feel it on the surface of your skin, yet you can feel it moisturizing deeply. It's the dream!
If you're a fan of Kiss My Face Alpha-Hydroxy lotions, this one has a similar feel, yet seems to moisturize longer with a lighter feel. The Alpha-Hydroxy really helps cell-turnover, so my I have less rough-spots on the tips of my fingers and softer hands altogether. It has a light, lemon-y scent.
I usually pick up a bottle from T.J. Maxx or Marshall's for $6 and it lasts me a long time since I don't have to keep putting it on like I do with other, less-moisturizing lotions.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this hand cream every night before bed last winter and hardly ever had dryness or stinging on the backs of my hands. I also appreciate that the ingredients and scents are plant based, so I did not feel bad for using on my body. This brand makes many great skin products!
Denene
This is a great before bed. It's a little greasy for use throughout the day. It smells great and I especially appreciate the alpha hydroxy acids to help exfilate dead skin. A little goes a very long way
Priscilla L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have eczema and I cannot go without lotion after washing my hands ever this stuff works well and I like that the scent isn't overpowering and fades out but moisturizer like an emollient body cream def recommend to try out
Sonja S.
Norman, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I work in a restaurant and I'm constantly washing my hands so in the winter time you can imagine the damage that gets done to them. This hand cream is a miracle!

back