BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Foot Therapy™ Aloe Vera Tea Tree Oil Chamomile A natural herbal conditioning treatment specially formulated with the antiseptic, deodorizing and healing properties of Australian Tea Tree Oil, the soothing combination of Aloe Vera & Chamomile, an nourishing botanicals to comfort, replenish and revive dry, damaged feet. For Both General and Diabetic Foot Care Not Tested on Animals Save Recycle Environmental Friendly Product of U.S.A. see more...

Buy on iHerb
ashlee p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion is great! I got a sample of it with these amazing Earth Therapeutics gel booties. I use this 3-5 times and notice my feet are slightly softer than normal. I would buy these again but I definitely want the entire line of these products. I do wish this lotion was thicker. Earth Therapeutics Foot Repair Therapeutics Balm
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Received this as a Christmas gift and it is amazing! Less is more with this product! I use this twice a week and it makes my feet feel amazing! I always put fuzzy socks on after it dries, and it almost feels like Icy hot. It makes my feet feel so relaxed! Earth Therapeutics Foot Repair Therapeutics Balm
Sofi G.
New York
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Earth Therapeutics is my favorite lotion brand. The foot lotion is great, it shells amazing and it feels nice and refreshing on your feet. It could be a little more nourishing, but in general it is a great product.
Sadie P.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love love love how this product smells. And it works wonders on your feet. It softens it and has this amazing cooling effect. Though it's designed for your feet, I have used it on my legs and body in the past before.
Jackie S.
Casa Grande, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This foot cream leaves your feet felling so soft and smooth. Perfect if you have cracked heels and your feet need some TLC. It has essential oils with no parabens which is a plus. Use it daily for some soft feet!
sky k.
I use this foot lotion occasionally and I think that it's a great balm. It has a light and refreshing smell that isn't too overpowering. The formula is nice and not greasy but it doesn't seem to have any special softening properties but my feets are not extremely dry or damaged so maybe this just helps keep that up. All in all I like it a lot but I would probably try something different next time.
Amber S.
I don't know why this is ranking as #932 in moisturizers because this stuff literally has it all. It is inexpensive in the small medium sized bottle at $3.50 and it has such a cooling feeling along with a great relaxing smell. I would definitely recommend. My boyfriends feet were super dry and after this, his skin was already becoming moisturized.
crystal j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I can't say enough about Earth Therapeutics Foot Repair Balm when putting it on it feels like heaven it softens my feet and it does repair your feet, I had cracks on my heels and they hurt badly but once I tried Therapeutics Foot Repair balm and kept using it ad now my feet have no cracks there so soft and look like I just got a pedicure. I defiantly will keep buying this product and did I mention their fuzzy socks are the bomb too!!!
Katie T.
I work retail and have to stand for hours at a time. My feet are always dry, and my heels are just plain gross. I bought this to try and help, and it works wonders! Scrub your heels with a pumice stone then apply this lotion right after, and your feet will be noticeably softer in days. That's what happened with mine! It also has a nice subtle minty scent to it. (Also, I bought mine at T.J. Maxx for 3.99!)
Melissa D.