BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Mind-Body-Soul rx3® S-P-A™ in a reusable storage case. Not enough sleep?  Too much time in front of the computer?  Hard day at work? The Eye - C - U™ offers some spa-intensive care in the middle of the stress, pollution, and environmental factors which take their toll on the eyes and the delicate skin surrounding the eyes. Kit Includes Recover-E™ Cucumber Eye Pad Rejuvenal-C™ Orange Eye Pad Herba-Gel™ Eye Compress To revitalize tired eyes and to protect from the aging and damaging effects of free radicals and environment exposure, try on the Rejuvenal-C™ Orange Eye Pads.  Infused with real Orange extract, Vitamin C, and a beneficial blend of nutrients, these pre-moistened treatment pads cool and refresh on contact - offering a convenient, one-step solution for restoring and rejuvenating delicate skin around the eyes.&nb see more...

Alicia P.
s hackensack , NJ
I absolutely love these! I use the ones that look like cucumbers and they make me feel as if I am at the spa but of course without paying the price! I have them in the fridge to keep them nice and cool and when I place them on they make my eyes feel soothed and relaxed. It puts you in the zone to relaxation. They are fairly cheap and I will be purchasing more.
Rimsha C.
W Bloomfield, MI
These are a nice, relaxing addition to a spa night, but there isn't a discernible difference after use. I've tried both the cucumber and orange ones and other than the color and smell, there's no real difference between the two. The eye mask is great though. You can stick it in the freezer for a little bit before using for a nice, cooling effect.
Nicole Alexis M.
Plainville, CT
It was relaxing, but I noticed no real change in my skin. I used the cucumber one with a face mask as a girls night in.