BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

This towel is excellent for gently buffing away dead skin cellsâ opening clogged pores and cleansing the skin of impurities. A mainstray in asian bathing cultures, this towel also massages the skin and stimulates the circulation of blood throughout the body. Not too rough, not too soft, this wash cloth achieves just the right balance. to use: wet in warm water, apply your favorite cleanser, and gently massage the skin. The length of the towel allows for self-cleaning of the back. After using towel, hang to dry. see more...

Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
I love this! It makes my skin feel so smooth after I'm done washing my face with it.
Cherish H.
Cherish H.
Round Rock , TX
I love this product so much! It has helped me get rid of the backne that has plagued me my entire adult life. I use some oil free cleanser and scrub my back with this huge wash cloth every time I shower. It is long enough to pull back and forth behind your back so you can reach every part and get a thorough scrub. Easy to dry and clean. High recommend for body acne!
Dayla C.
Dayla C.
Boca Raton, FL
I love this thing. It makes my skin so soft and smooth. It gently removes all dead skin from my body without feeling sensitive and uncomfortable. It makes my soap bubble up nice and frothy and makes me so happy to take a shower. I have one for my back as well.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
This is by far one of the best beauty secrets and a best buy in my book. I love that even when I run out of body scrub I always have my exfoliating towel. I think th ed best part is the it gets to parts of the body that are hard to reach, plus you get to choose a different soap or body wash to use with it each time.
Cindy F.
Cindy F.
Ozone Park, NY
For so long I have scratched off stuff from my skin in the shower. I read that this would help cleanse my skin thoroughly of all the dead skin. After my first use, all the dead skin is gone! I highly recommend this if you find you have the same issue.
Mezi G.
Mezi G.
I love these things! ive been using them every time I shower for 5 years now, since I discovered them. you just can't beat washing your face and back with one of these hydro-towels.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Wellington, FL
I was excited to find these towels since all the reviews I've seen about "Italy" towels or towels with rougher textures for removing dead skin. I love this so much and it isn't the least bit too abrasive unlike other towels.