BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Contains one pair of gloves.  100% nylon. These Lux-Quilt™ gloves are specially woven to gently and efficiently exfoliate layers of dead skin and impurities from the body s surface.  An integral part of any cleansing ritual, these gloves unclog pores and buff away dullness to reveal skin s natural glow.  Also revitalizes the body and mind by massaging away stress while stimulating blood circulation. see more...

• How often do these need to be replaced and how do you mak...3 Answers
Madison S.
Jamestown, ND
I play softball so the dirt really dries out my hands. I adore the socks but I usually end up taking off in my sleep. That’s the only time I feel that I can find to use them without them being a nuisance. For me it wasn’t a good fit
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
These gloves make showing so easy. They gat all the dead skin off and leave your skin silky smooth. They have just the right amount of texture to exfoliate without being to rough and damaging skin. The price is so reasonable to. It worth a try
Julianne E.
Garbage. I literally threw these away after a couple used. Ineffective. I went on amazing and ordered some Korean exfoliating gloves instead and those are amazing at exfoliating. I have high standards apparently.
Jenna G.
I have used these for years! I used to have really bad skin and these gloves really helped scrub off all of the dirt and dead skin all over! I swear by these gloves. Even got my boyfriend to give them a whirl. He won't admit it, but he's hooked.
Shannon R.
Draper, UT
I love using these gloves, especially in the winter time when my skin is super dry. They do a great job of getting rid of dry scaly skin and letting the lotion I use absorb. Highly recommend if you have dry skin.
Nancy M.
I like the way these exfoliate my skin and the gloves make it quick and easy. The only down side is they lose their shape quickly and slip off.
Emily E.
Chicago
These are nice to exfoliate all over in the bath or shower. They don't feel too scratchy and you can lather them up with shower gel or scrub.
Alicia09 K.
Honolulu, HI
Fun product. It really does the job. It leave it in my shower and use it every other day. Easy to clean and dry.
Emily F.
Philadelphia , PA
I love these gloves, super easy to use and they really make my skin feel clean with the exfoliating component.
Koren K.
Westover, WV
This product is awesome. I have a bad problem in the winter and these really help me with that. U can tell.
Toya H.
How often do these need to be replaced and how do you make sure they're clean? And how often do you use?