BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS #19 in Spa Accessories

Dream Zone Pillow Mist - This light pillow mist is scented with the soothing and calming aromas of lavender and valerian. These aromas are shown to relax the mind and body for more restful and peaceful sleep. Non-staining. - Dream Zone Pillow Mist see more...

Britney H.
Hagerstown, MD
If you aren't already tired to begin with, this spray won't do much to help. This spray does help put you into a more relaxed mood though, which is what you need to fall asleep earlier. This spray does smell amazing and makes me feel more relaxed. Here's the problem I have with it though. For starters, I don't care for the spray nozzle. It should spray more like a mist, however it ends up squirting out like like you're spraying a squirt gun. I don't like that. Also, the bottle promotes this product as containing Lavender, which is what you would expect it to smell like. When I sprayed this for the first time, I was immediately shocked. It smelled nothing like lavender but instead smelled just like oranges. I looked at the ingredient list on the back, and sure enough this product does contain citrus and orange oil. I do love the smell of orange, and like I said, this does smell amazing. I just have an issue with it smelling like something different than what the bottle states.
Brianna W.
Love this product and so does my boyfriend. If you have a hard time falling asleep at night or tend to get anxiety before like myself, then this is perfect for you to lightly mist onto your pillows and blankets and curl up into. The best part is that it isn't a heavy formula so it's not super strong and doesn't leave your bed feeling wet when you use it.
Bianca M.
clearwater , FL
This is my all time favorite! i swear by this product! the smell is amazing and is so calming it’s unreal! whenever i use it i always have the best sleeps and i never wake up in the middle of the night like i usually do when i don’t use this product! if you have rough sleeps like i do this is deff worth the buy!
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
I have been using this product for a long time. I love the lavender scent it is very calming. I spray it on my pillows at night and all around my meditation space. It's scent is very natural and not overly strong.
Rebecca B.
East Orange, NJ
Sometimes I will spritz this lovely spray as soon as I get out of bed in the morning so the following night as soon as I lay down I breathe in that lovely lavender set and all the stresses float away. No matter when or where you spray it, the smell last awhile and truly calms you!
Destiny B.
Radford, VA
This smells really good! It has hints of lavender. It’s a really soothing smell. I don’t think this is potent enough. I smell it for a second and then it’s gone. I also don’t think that this helps me sleep any better than when I don’t use it.
enrique l.
worcester, MA
This is really good I don't only use This at night tbh I calms me down so much that iv started using it whenever and a lot of people ask me how my room smells so good and what do I use the I'm also kinda sad because I'm almost done with the mist and I Even added water to it just to make it last longer it still dose smell good even tho I put water.. I'd recommend this to anyone with anxiety or who finds it hard to relax ... It's also pretty lol 🌒 moons and 🌟 stars I love it
Nahla H.
Ohio
I love this stuff! I came across it at Ulta for $9! Crazy cheap for such a good product. The only con is that I find that it is easy to overuse. I already ran down to 1/2 the bottle in a week or so. I cannot sleep without this and my incense!
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I came across this in a clearance section, I like the color blue and the stars and how it caught my attention, and it smells amazing. I don't always fall asleep right away like I want too, so I was looking for a homeopathic item. It helps me relax and keeps me calm at night. I recommend it.
Sarah K.
wilmington, NC
I love this pillow mist! it has become my new favorite thing!! I get really bad anxiety and sometimes can't sleep at night because of it, so I am also looking into things to help. I was in Ulta and saw this and wanted to see if it would help. It's helped me get to sleep better and I always bring it when I travel to help.
Candice R.
Cape Coral, FL
Is this separate from a machine? Or a solid piece on it's own because I would really like to try something therapeutic.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Does anyone know if this works well ?
Megan C.
Does it work? I want to try but is it really worth the money?
Carmen R.
Sounds like I need this in my pillow 😊
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Has anyone had a allergy problem using this? I've tried a different brand and my head totally stopped up. Had to get a different pillow and take an allergy pill.

back