Earth Therapeutics Dual-Function Back Brush

by Earth Therapeutics

Body Care™ Ergo - Form™ Stimulate    Exfoliate Ergonomic Grip Handle A plush matting of semi-stiff bristles on this Dual-Function Back Brush gently buffs away skin s impurities -- while a cushion of massage nodes relaxes  tense muscles and stimulates circulation.  Specially designed with our exclusive Ergo-Form™ non-slip ergonomic grip, this brush gives you secure leverage as you soothe, stimulate and exfoliate.  After use, tap away excess water and hang to dry. Not tested on animals Save Recycle Environmental Caring Product of China True To Life®

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Earth Therapeutics Dual-Function Back Brush!
Product Highlights
Gets those hard to reach places and the handle doesn't break like some of the plastic ones that are out there. in reviews
This totally works wonders on my skin!in reviews
Rose L.
1,815 reviews
I love this for in the shower and for dry brushing before the shower. Follow the directions to tap out the excess water and then hang to dry. It's amazing for the skin.
Anna S.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Love love love the Earth Therapeutics back brush!!! Easy grip handle. Always liked all Earth Therapeutics items.
Mrs. Mara S.
Rockford, IL
I like the brush I like the exfoliating and I like how it hangs and I like the natural wood look
Lauren W.
Oakland, CA
It’s a great tool. Even with the long stick, it’s still hard to scrub a back. A star off for the high price
Mitzi L.
Little Rock, AR
I enjoyed using this back brush and I also use this for dry brushing. I did like the wooden handle it’s long enough to reach my back and it’s also a good value. I enjoy being strong but soft bristles.
Susan D.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Purchased at bed bath and beyond for 9.99 and had definitely become apart of my shower routine especially for exfoliating. I don’t feel like it really massages at all, but it definitely is satisfying to easily be able to scrub your back and legs without barely moving.
Jen A.
Valencia, CA
Reliable. It reaches parts of my back that i cant reach. It also massages my back
Griselda R.
Wendy T.
Got this as a gift. The idea is good but it got yucky to quickly. The brush is also to soft and wore out to quickly. Not sure if its really worth the money for something you need to replace often.
shiann  S.
Paso Robles, CA
This totally works wonders on my skin! It took a few days, but completely removed any black heads or dead skin that was remaining! It's like a loofah but much much better. I like it especially for my back! It's amazing and versatile

Looking for your answer?