Earth Therapeutics Diamond File uploaded by Memory L.

BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS #92 in Nail Files

Diamond File - Remove dry skin and calluses on your feet with Earth Therapeutics Diamond File. This will leave your feet feeling smooth and soft. - Diamond File see more...

• Where can you buy these, and also do they make your feet ...1 Answers
  • Is this brand sold in stores or online only?1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Memory L.
Minneapolis, MN
I've had the filer for about three months and it has not gone dull on my yet, other callus remover and heel smiths that I have gotten either don't do enough and get dull really fast or they have razor blades that can leave your feet bleeding and feeling uncomfortable. I got it from my local ULTA. It was 10 bucks and for as many time as I've used it.. It's well worth the price!
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I received this for free for a complete and honest review and I have to say I was very impressed. My feet looked amazing!!!! I followed this up Repair Cream from Crabtree & Evelyn and bootie socks. I left it on over night and it was wonderful. I would definitely use again. The only thing I recommend is not going to the gym right away or too much walking with sneakers because you will get blisters since your feet are more sensitive now.
Shelley P.
I am truly glad I found this product! I just love this foot file. It is the best thing on the market I've tried, including Amope. I love that you can use it on wet or dry feet, I prefer to do it right after a soak with damp feet. It might look as though it could do some damage but it actually feels quite good when being used! My feet are left super smooth with every use! #mybestpurchaseof2015
Sonja S.
Norman, OK
Best foot file I've ever used. In one use it for rid of all the hard skin on the heels of my feet. My feet now feel incredibly smooth and I feel much better about wearing sandals!
Jasmine W.
You will not be sorry if you buy this. This is just my opinion but I think you will agree.
KC G.
Ottawa
I love this file. I use it on both my feet and my hands. I have bought this a few times and if you use it a lot it really lasts and it is worth the price that it is. It makes my skin really smooth with a few strokes.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is this brand sold in stores or online only?
Loni R.
Where can you buy these, and also do they make your feet sore at all? Every one I have had made my feet sore or they do not work.