Earth Therapeutics Deep Purifying Charcoal Bubble Face Mask, Multicolor uploaded by Claudia O.Earth Therapeutics Deep Purifying Charcoal Bubble Face Mask, Multicolor uploaded by Sam B.

BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Detoxify and clean pores with this charcoal bubble face mask. This hydrating oxygenating mask transforms into a bubble mask, creating a tingly foam on the face to remove impurities. Infused with medicinal charcoal to deep clean. Designed to absorb oil and leave your skin tighter and smoother. Free of parabens, mineral oil, artificial colors, animal testing and lauryl/laureth sulfate. 3-pack HOW TO USE Apply the gel to a clean face. Mask will transform to a bubble foam. Rinse off after use. Size: One Size. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
This was actually the very first skincare mask that I have ever tried, and I actually really liked it. Since it was my first time using one of these, I did fumble a bit when trying to unfold and peel it apart without dropping it on the floor. Once I finally was able to unfold it completely I very clumsily applied it to my face. After a few minutes of pulling and pushing the mask to the appropriate areas of my face I was finally able to sit back and let it work its magic. This mask claims to be a deep cleaning, clarifying, toning, conditioning and brightening facial sheet mask. It contains various certified, organic botanicals including medicinal bamboo charcoal and is cruelty free. I was worried when I first applied the mask that it would slide right off my face but it didn’t. It definitely does shift a bit, but not to the point where it would slide off your face if you were in a standing position. As the mask sits, the oxygen bubbles start to fizzle and lightly pop all over your face, and a slight tingly sensation occurs as well. I found this mask to be very refreshing and invigorating while it was on. I was worried that it would burn or itch since it sits on the face for a long period of time, but it didn’t at all. I was pleasantly surprised that the mask did not irritate my skin at all while it was on. After the 15 minutes was up I went ahead and removed the mask and proceeded to wash off the residual cleanser from my face. I thought that I would just need to do a light rinse and be done with it, but the residual cleanser that was left on my face was very sticky and required a more vigorousremoval approach. After a minute or so of trying to wash my face clean I ended up just getting a wet washcloth and wiped off the remaining cleanser. I found that using the wet washcloth was more effective at removing the cleanser, so this is what I will do when I use this mask again. After I lightly dried my face I noticed that my skin felt extremely clean, almost to the point of it being a bit tight. I didn’t mind this at all because my pores really needed a deep cleaning and my face definitely felt clean. I didn’t find that this mask added any brightness to my skin, but perhaps with a few more uses I may see better results. Overall, I found this product to be very effective and pleasant to use. This product comes in a pack of 3, and it retails for about $9.00. I however purchased these at Kohls while they were on sale for $5.40, which was amazing. I still think that I would re purchase these masks even if they weren’t on sale because of how great they felt on my skin. The real test is how my skin reacts to it in the next day or so. I am hopeful that I wont incur any negative effects from this mask, but only time will tell. I would highly suggest giving these masks a try out if your skin is ever in need of a good deep clean.

*I received this product (Kohl's cash I used to buy this mask) complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes*
Savannah R.
Selinsgrove, PA
I really wanted to try a charcoal face mask and I was worried based on the products I’ve seen reviews on, but this one was perfect! It comes off really easily and your face feels extremely clean afterwards
Sam B.
Jefferson, OH
earth-therapeutics-deep-purifying-charcoal-bubble-face-mask
My first time using this mask & I can already tell it's going to be one of my favorites!! Great price, feels great on the skin ( it's made to work well with sensitive skin) and it's fun, loving the bubbles!!!