Earth Therapeutics Cuticle Nipper 1 Unit uploaded by Danielle B.

BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS #60 in Cuticle Clippers

Earth Therapeutics Cuticle Nipper Description: For trimming nails and cuticles Use the Cuticle Nipper to push back and trim the cuticles and dead skin around the nails. Also excellent for trimming nails and hangnails. Precision-crafted with stainless steel, these professional grade nippers offer a long lasting, precise cutting edge. The swivel spring allows for the consistent application of pressure to the handle for a clean and complete cut. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Warnings This tool is sharp. Do not cut live skin. Do not use on acrylic nails. Please make sure to wipe clean after use. If Nipper joint sticks, put a drop of oil in joint and work back and forth. If discoloration appears, add more oil and wipe off excess. see more...

Buy on www.ama...
Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
This cuticle nipper worked fairly well and i love that the handle is soft but It was short lived. I purchased this item at Marshall's and a piece of it broke off making it unusable. I did however reach out to customer service and I was sent a replacement although it wasn't the same one i had purchased which was somewhat upsetting.
Kathleen B.
Great quality for the money! I found these at Whole Foods. These work very well, and are very sturdy, but easy to use. I have not clipped my skin once where it bled which is a plus!
Kim N.
I really like these cuticle clippers. They are sharp so they make clean cut. They are very sturdy. I think I bought them for $5 from Marshalls & Home Goods. Easy to use. Would definitely recommend them.
Lindsay A.
St Petersburg, FL
Solid, sharp without being dangerous, and very easy to use. Love the easy grip and protective cover. Got this at a health food store near my house on a whim, and I'd definitely buy again. My nail beds look so much cleaner.
randi e.
I love these Earth Therapeutics Cuticle Nipper. I actually bought these for my husband because he always get hang nails an these were not to girly like some nail care items can be. These work great and have lasted a long time so far! Very happy
Alejandra D.
I decided to purchase one day while I was on a trip, to get rid of a pesky hangnail, and didn't have a set on me. I instantly fell in love with them! They're sharp without being scary to use and get rid of the excess cuticle beautifully.
Brittney B.
Bayport, NY
I have these nippers with the pink grip. I use a cuticle remover then use this tool and my nail beds are so much nicer. they don't cut my skin, though they are nice and sharp.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I actually own a pair of these . I've only use them a couple of times.They do a really good job at trimming the cuticles without damaging them.i would recommend this product.
Katie T.
Great clipper for a good price! I use this as part of my nail care routine when I'm moisturizing and curing. It's as if I give myself a mani/pedi when I use this on my cuticles.
Taylor J.
Bend
I really do like these cuticle clippers. They’re sharp and easy to use. I use these probably once a week.