BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Earth Therapeutics Curvaceous Eyelash Curler Description: Stainless steel. Earth Therapeutics Eyelash Curler features spring-action movement to provide a gentle, controlled - yet firm - touch for beautiful, intense curls. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Earth Therapeutics Curvaceous Eyelash Curler Directions In front of a mirror, spread curler fingerloops fully to widen curler opening, open eyes wide, and bring curler close. Insert and center lashes between the contoured bar of the curler. With curler positioned at the base of lashline, squeeze handles together gently and hold firmly for a few seconds. Open curler fully and gently release lashes. For more curl, repeat process. Please take care to always curl lashes BEFORE applying mascara. And make sure to use a mirror when curling lashes. After using the curler, wipe clean. Curler is fitted with silicone pads which need to be replaced when worn. see more...

Earth Therapeutics Curvaceous Eyelash Curler - 1 Unit
  • "I haunt owned an eyelash curler in a long time. I am really glad I bought this one! It is amazing! It curls my lashes perfectly" in 3 reviews
Mikaela C.
This has to be the absolute best eyelash curler I have ever used in my life. I have small lashes that grow straight out so I never feel like I have any. This made me feel like I had long lashes that looked great without mascara. 10/10
Rochelle N.
I love this eyelash curler which I picked up from Ross for only $4! It is a great tool that keeps my eyelashes curled up throughout the long school day, I even when I take naps during college. I had already purchased two of these because I love it a lot. The eyelash curler is easy to use. The curler really can curl those inner and outer lashes. It really keeps your eyelashes curled up and looking so full since it can get every lash inner to out!
Rachel B.
Natali S.
Austin, TX
This product is great and is offered at such a great price. It curls my lashes so easily and the curl lasts all day without any touch ups

back