Earth Therapeutics Cucumber Eye Pads uploaded by Jocelyn D.

BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Mind-Body-Soul rx3® S-P-A™ Recover-E™ Cucumber Eye Pads Soothe and replenish. Cucumber naturally soothes skin and eases puffiness and swelling. Vitamin E is a natural anti-oxidant that helps skin recover from mental and environmental stress. Aloe Vera naturally calms and hydrates. Green Tea contains organic anti-oxidant polyphenols that help to protect skin from the aging and damaging effects of free radicals. Chamomile naturally comforts and relieves. Contains 5 pairs of eye pads . Infused with real Cucumber extract, Vitamin E, and a beneficial blend of nutrients, these pre-moistened treatment pads cool and soothe on contact - offering a convenient, one-step solution for comforting and replenishing delicate skin around the eyes. Cucumber, Aloe Vera and Chamomile soothe, condition, and calm-while Vitamin E and Green Tea polyphenols are natural, yet powe see more...

Jocelyn D.
Cleveland , Ohio
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE, IT..IT REFRESHING TO YOUR EYE..SMOOTH AND FRESH...YOU CAN FEEL IT WORKING. YOUR EYES WILL THANK YOU. ...
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are all right, I've found I prefer the gel ones to put in the fridge. But theses are still refreshing and help my eyes, and really help under my eyes feel better. Definitely reduces puffiness!
Megan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are ok. They aren't really what I expected, though. They are much thinner than I thought that would be - they are very flimsy. They are packaged in a foil packet that contains a cucumber scented liquid. There are two "cucumber slices" per packet. The product says they are infused with cucumber, vitamin e, aloe, green tea and chamomile. They do have a cooling sensation when you apply. They are sold for $7 at kohls
Jessica B.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These have a great cooling affect and smell very similar to real cucumbers. If not used in an appropriate amount of time they do dry out. It is cool that they look and smell similar to cucumbers.
Yeliz S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It did not help with de-puffing and I did not like how they made you feel sticky. Over all, not pleased.
Janelly D.
chicago il
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got these as a gift and love them. I take a pack on flights with me to use. Really relaxing and the depuff your eyes quickly.
Julia A.
Trondheim
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked this product and it overall look. It made my eyes more fresh and clear and im very satisfied with this product.
Navneet K.
Overland Park , KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally will just cut a cucumber and use the slices, but doesn't happen often because I get lazy and will just put a mask on but nothing on the eyes! First, do these really work?? Second, what do they smell like?
Jessica V.
Madisonville , TN
I've used this a couple of times and noticed a little burn on my under eye skin. Is that normal?
Jeanette H.