BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS #77 in Makeup Tools

Charcoal Exfoliating Sponge - This purifying Charcoal Exfoliating Sponge is textured to gently scrub away the outer layers of dead skin to unclog pores-while an embedded infusion of medicinal charcoal enhances the cleansing process by drawing out impurities. Specially designed to massage the skin, this body exfoliator also stimulates circulation, so skin can breathe freely. After regular periodic use, skin will benefit from the deep clean-feeling soft, smooth, and healthy. - Charcoal Exfoliating Sponge see more...

Lenka C.
i like this exfoliating sponge alot. during the winter and spring i use alot of self tanning products and they usually start to come off after about 10 days of application. this sponge is perfect for removing my left over tan streaks to create a blank slate so i can start over again. I purchased it at Ulta and would buy it again.

however, it is hard to clean once it gets dirty :/
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
I bought this at Ulta after trying the body sponge and I love this too. This gives a much sturdier exfoliation, so much so that it even helped exfoliate the palms of my hands. My skin feels much softer, and not in the least irritated or rubbed raw which is what often happens because my skin is so sensitive.
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
This is an amazing product! I've only been using in a short time, and have already recommended it to several. It's the best exfoliating tool I've ever used! I'm obcessed, try one! Avail at Ulta.
Krissy B.
Overland Park, KS
I purchased this along with the foot scrub and body wash with my Kohls cash and I didn't like this loofah. Doesn't allow for a good lather, however, once I decided I didn't like it, I thought I would try it out on the shower doors since I was out of magic erasers and it works great on shower doors! 😁
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
Is it works good with scrub the skin ???? I’m looking for something like that !

back