BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Earth Therapeutics Back Brush Ergo-Form Far Reaching Description: Body Care Get a handle on this Far Reaching Back Brush with Earth Therapeutics Ergo-Form non-slip ergonomic grip. Its special wave-groove construction gives you secure leverage as you scrub away. Regular scrubbing is important because it unclogs pores -- allowing skin to release toxins trapped inside the body. A plush matting of natural bristles gently exfoliates and stirs up circulation, while the deluxe long-reach handle gives you a helping hand to get at those hard-to-reach places. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Earth Therapeutics Back Brush Ergo-Form Far Reaching Directions After use, tap away excess water and hang to dry. • Deluxe 18-inch back brush is even better with a non-slip ergonomic grip. It's special wave-groove construction gives you secure leverage as you scrub away. Extra-long curved handle makes it easier to clean those hard-to-reach places. Boar's hair bristles provide just the right degree of friction for a thorough, invigorating scrub. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Holly B.
I got this when i got a sunburn and my back started peeling. The bristles are really soft and helped loosen up all that dead skin. It was pretty inexpensive, less than $6.00. I'm not sure how much I'll use it other than this use though.
Ashley T.
Anoka, MN
Omg this thing will feel amazing on your back and feel amazing i love this thing and i know you will to if you by one and scratches your back at the same time
Kimberly A.
My grandma has this thing and she is obsessed with it. Lol. The bristles are gentle on the skin and great for a back scratch. (In her words) lol.
Amany I.
Wellness Guru Expert
Not my fave. KEEP IN MIND that the brush I have is ALL WOOD. NOT like the one in the picture. The handle is really skinny and somewhat slippery when wet. The bristles themselves at the beginning are REALLY rough and stiff so it is kind of painful to use but they soften a LITTLE overtime and give great exfoliation on the skin.

I like using bath brushes to wash my entire body but I would recommend this one to be used only for the back because it is so aggressive.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS ONE if you have acne-prone skin. My back broke out a lot from the harshness of this brush. Also, a LOT of hairs fell out from it. Two of the holes in which the bristles are in are 'bald'. And I let it fall once and it cracked already.
Angela U.
I am absolutely i love with this. The extent of the reach is awesome and the feel of it is even better.
Hilary W.
Yep my grandparents really like this. They have two of these and they keep them around all the time