BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Mind  Body Therapy® Sinus Pillow with Adjustable Elastic Head Strap Used and Recommended by Professional Spas and Salons Safe + Effective Hypo-allergenic Contents are non-toxic Warm :  Use warm over the forehead to soothe and relieve sinuses and tension headaches. Cool:   Use cool to soothe tired, strained puffy eyes. Filled with a special stress-relieving aroma-therapeutic blend of herbal essences, this Sinus Pillow is designed to calm and comfort both the body and the mind.  Ergonomically designed with an adjustable head strap, the Anti-Stress Sinus Pillow enfolds you in its comforting embrace to relax and soothe.  A luxuriously soft cotton outer shell pampers and coddles -- while the gentle, caressing weight of the pillow does wonders to relieve tension and stress.  The balmy mind-calming blend of chamomile, lavender and citrus comple see more...

• How well does this actually work to relieve migraines ? 2 Answers
  • Is this good for migraines?2 Answers
  • Does this really help to relieve sinus pressure? 2 Answers
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I have a bad headache or sinus congestion, this is a god send. I love the soft scent as I’m very into aromatherapy as a healing touch. I’ll put my essential oil diffuser on and put this on my head above my eyes because I’m not a fan of using it as a sleeping mask. It’s a little too much pressure on my eyes. Use it quite a bit.
Jewel G.
New Plymouth
This thing is a life saver. I hate taking medicine and I heard about this from someone I worked with who had migraines and said it’s the only thing that helped. I don’t get migraines. I’m just a giant baby who gets headaches from time to time.
I’ll tell you though, this thing knocks it out in 10 minutes for me. I just warm it up in 30 second intervals (important) 2x is usually enough. And lay it right over my eyes and take a little rest and it’s gone. My boyfriend was so skeptical of this until he tried it. Then he was coming home on his lunch breaks from work, walking in the door like “where is your head thing! I want to get rid of this headache real quick!”
Also, it was sold at a store I worked in so after I tried it, we were always sold out of it. I recommend it to everyone who has migraines or headaches and doesn’t like taking pills.
I have had so many people come back to me thanking me for telling them about this product, it has helped their kids who had terrible migraines and medicines wouldn’t work etc etc.
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First I have to say that I really love this brand, and I feel like their products work really well and are priced really affordably. I love using head mask/pillow. It says you can heat it up or put it in the fridge to make it cold but I've never tried doing that. I wear it to soothe really bad headaches and to help me sleep on stressful nights. Sometimes I'll even spray it with some aromatherapy oils to help with stress. It has such a nice soft texture and it provides a really soothing feel.
Leslie H.
Hull, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've had this for a couple years now, and I've never found that it gets cold enough for me. When I get migraines I like to get something on my forehead and/or back of neck that's as cold as possible, and this just doesn't do it for me. Works great when it's warmed up though, so it gets points for that.
Emily E.
Chicago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this! I suffer from anxiety, vertigo, allergies, and sinus and migraine headaches. This product helps to soothe my head after a long stressful day, or a stuffy head day.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used this for the first time last night, and it really helped me relax and sleep. It's not so much the scent that I find relaxing (it does smell okay, a very natural scent), it's the warmth and the pressure it puts on my forehead. I'm looking forward to trying this cold too!
Serena M.
Davidson, NC
So relaxing! When I have a headache or just need to calm down, I use this. There is something about the the smoothness of it and the smell of it that hits your basic nature and brings you back down to the simple parts of life.
Carla J.
Puerto Rico
Bastante relajante muy bueno me gusta mucho super util y muy comodo y no molesta 😁
Rachel B.
Is this good for migraines?
Denisha H.
London, KY
Does this really help to relieve sinus pressure?
Brittney G.
How well does this actually work to relieve migraines ?

Walmart