Earth Therapeutics Aloe Socks

To Pamper + Moisturize Earth Therapeutics Helps Fight Against Breast Cancer

• Fits most foot sizes
  • Includes 1 Pair 97% Nylon, 3% Spandex
  • Infused with natural aloe vera, these super-soft socks continually moisturize -- while surrounding your feet in plush comfort.
  • For best results, massage in your favorite foot lotion before slipping on the socks to leave feet feeling soft and smooth.
  • Product of Korea Spa Solutions

Is this sock on size all or in different sizes ?
Do these actually keep your feet smooth & soft? I have seen in person and the material felt amazing but im curious if it will stay the same after washing?
Start your review of Earth Therapeutics Aloe Socks!
Clinton, MA
Earth Therapeutics Aloe Socks uploaded by Kristen F.
I love these socks! I always wear them to bed after using my tonymoly foot peeling shoes (I’ll even put them on over the foot peeling shoes so I don’t slide around while waiting for the serum to work) I will then wear them to bed for a few nights in a row after using the foot peeling shoes. I always stock up on a few pairs when there is a sale at Ulta.
Wanaque, NJ
These things are BAD A$$! I love them so so much! My feet are terribly dry and always cracking no matter how much lotion I put on them. But these socks were amazing and actually made a huge, feeling and visible, impact on my feet. I will absolutely be going to pick up another pair or two!
Jamestown, ND
I adore these! I’m a college athlete so my feet can get kind of gross. After showering and everything else I like to put these on while I sleep for added moisture. I purchase these from fred Meyers or Kohls and I regularly replace them. They’re super soft and I genuinely feel like they make a difference
I got a pair of these as a Christmas gift from my Mom. I was so excited to try them, once I started wearing them to bed at night I was an addict. They are so soft & adorable. My feet would thank my Mom & the inventors, if they could only speak. Haha
I absolutely love these socks. (i own 4 pair) they are so soft and feel like a second skin. i wear them at night and these are the only socks i can wear comfortably while sleeping. antibiotics by this Earth Company is amazing!
Salisbury, MD
Normally people hate receiving socks for Christmas but these are the only exception to that. They're so soft and comfy. They brighten any day and leave your skin soft. The only problem is that the aloe comes off in the wash.
Grand Prairie, TX
I bought myself a pair of these and omg I LOVE them. I rub on lotion and put them on at bedtime. I could really feel a difference after a few nights. Now I buy these as gifts for friends. They all love them too!
Rockford
These socks are super soft. I bought them both for myself and a friend and we both love them. If you put lotion on your feet and then put the socks on, it'll leave your feet silky smooth in the morning.
Keizer, OR
I love these socks! They are SO comfortable. They almost have a cooling sensation (possibly from the aloe) while still keeping my feet warm. I wear them all the time!
Ridgeville, IN
My feet are loving me for wearing these at night! I wear sandals all of the time and sometimes it's flat out embarrassing when I see how dry and cracked my heels get. not anymore!