BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Infused with natural aloe vera these super-soft socks continually moisturize - while surrounding your feet in plush comfort. For best results massage in your favorite foot lotion before slipping on the socks to leave feet feeling soft and smooth. Fits most foot sizes. 97% Nylon 3% Spandex. Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose treat cure or prevent any disease. Foot Therapy. Aloe Moisture. Moisturize. Pamper. Earth Therapeutics Aloe Socks Tan Directions: Machine wash cold in gentle cycle. Do not iron. Tumble dry low. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. see more...

Tannille S.
Slinger, WI
Earth therapeutics aloe socks are may absolute favorite thing for pampering my feet. I run (well jog) and my feet get so dry and look terrible! In the winter I don't care as much but come spring I wear these puppies along with some really good lotion each night and they work wonders. They also smell really good :)
jessica s.
Very comfy. i have eczema and these are great for helping to eliminate a flare up.
Rachel O.
Do these actually work slash are they worth the money? I have recently begun running and my feet are beginning to get a bit dry.
Alexandria H.
N Ft Myers, FL
My feet get very dry. Do these Aloe infused socks help moisturize your feet and get rid of drying? How do they feel? My mom has a pair, and our cat loves to sneak off with them.