Earth Therapeutics Aloe Socks uploaded by Karla M.Earth Therapeutics Aloe Socks uploaded by BriAnna 💀.Earth Therapeutics Aloe Socks uploaded by Kristen F.

BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

To Pamper + Moisturize Earth Therapeutics Helps Fight Against Breast Cancer

• Fits most foot sizes
  • Includes 1 Pair 97% Nylon, 3% Spandex
  • Infused with natural aloe vera, these super-soft socks continually moisturize -- while surrounding your feet in plush comfort.
  • For best results, massage in your favorite foot lotion before slipping on the socks to leave feet feeling soft and smooth.
  • Product of Korea Spa Solutions

Earth Therapeutics Aloe Socks

Start your review of Earth Therapeutics Aloe Socks!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ashley S.
They smell so good and are super soft and comfy! Also they’re sort of silky. Only thing I don’t like is that when wearing them you’ll see a lot of the furry material falling off.
Madison S.
Jamestown, ND
I adore these! I’m a college athlete so my feet can get kind of gross. After showering and everything else I like to put these on while I sleep for added moisture. I purchase these from fred Meyers or Kohls and I regularly replace them. They’re super soft and I genuinely feel like they make a difference
Marcella T.
Metairie, LA
Something about aloe socks gross me out. I just don’t like the feeling of it! They do their job but it grossed me out so much I can’t bring myself to wear them! The fuzz from the socks does come off on your feet which isn’t the best but if you want moisturized feet then these are the socks you need
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
These aloe socks are the absolute BEST socks ever! The aloe that is absorbed into them lasts forever, and they really work at moisturizing your feet. I've bought other aloe socks and they don't even compare to these! If you want luxurious, soft silky socks and feet, buy these!
*photo of the socks & my other two favorite products from Earth Therapeutics.
Symone S.
Owings Mills, MD
I received these as a late Christmas gift from my mom. Mine came with the gloves as well! They are wonderful, after a long shower or bath. I add extra lotion and pop these on. They leave my dry Winter feet so soft!
Natalie T.
Tampa, FL
These are a holiday must have! I love having these around when the winter weather starts to take a toll on my skin. These keep my feet warm and moisturized all winter long just in time for the New Years parties where I can wear my scrappy heels!
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
I love these socks! I always wear them to bed after using my tonymoly foot peeling shoes (I’ll even put them on over the foot peeling shoes so I don’t slide around while waiting for the serum to work) I will then wear them to bed for a few nights in a row after using the foot peeling shoes. I always stock up on a few pairs when there is a sale at Ulta.
Lauren B.
Wanaque, NJ
These things are BAD A$$! I love them so so much! My feet are terribly dry and always cracking no matter how much lotion I put on them. But these socks were amazing and actually made a huge, feeling and visible, impact on my feet. I will absolutely be going to pick up another pair or two!
mare V.
I got a pair of these as a Christmas gift from my Mom. I was so excited to try them, once I started wearing them to bed at night I was an addict. They are so soft & adorable. My feet would thank my Mom & the inventors, if they could only speak. Haha
Monica S.
I absolutely love these socks. (i own 4 pair) they are so soft and feel like a second skin. i wear them at night and these are the only socks i can wear comfortably while sleeping.
antibiotics by this Earth Company is amazing!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Stephanie H.
Cinderford, Gloucestershire
These actually seem pretty good, who's had them before? Would anyone recommend? And where can I get them? 🖤🖤
Moni P.