BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Life + Style Minimizes Static Ergonomically designed with a textured, non-slip handle, this hair brush is ideal for detangling, smoothing and grooming hair -- while maximizing volume.  The bristles are tipped with round, molded balls to lift hair while airflow vents allow for faster blow-dry styling.  Hair looks thicker, richer, fuller. Earth Therapeutics® brings professional grade grooming to your fingertips. Product of China see more...

• Does this brush pull your hair out when you use it?1 Answers
Mashrika A.
I have had this brush for a while now although I prefer using a thick bristled comb because it pulls out less hair. I got it from rite aid and it is a good brush for the price, nothing special. I have thick hair and I can easily get knots. However, if you want an everyday brush I would recommend it.
Sophie G.
I love using this hairbrush when I am going for a plain, straight blowout. The price is not bad (Ive seen these at Marshalls too) and Ive been loving this product for along time. I believe I ordered it about a year ago on amazon. Definitely reccomend!!
Katie  K.
Nothing fancy about this brush, but is does work well and it isn't too pricey! Brush is durable and the bristles don't break very easily.
Bethany C.
Stillwater, OK
Does this brush pull your hair out when you use it?