BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

With its long handle, this pure bristle body brush is especially good for cleaning the back. Totally cleans and revitalizes, leaving skin softer and healthier looking. Features: Ecology series 100% pure bristle For those hard-to-get-at places Not tested on animals What's In The Box: Earth Therapeutics 755389 Natural Body Brush see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Amany I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Not my fave. The handle is really skinny and slippery when wet. I wish the handle was more textured and wider. The bristles themselves at the beginning are REALLY rough and stiff so it is kind of painful to use but they soften a little overtime and give GREAT exfoliation on the skin. Wouldn't repurchase because of the handle (which makes it a hassle to use) and the price ( I paid $13 + tax).

Also, a LOT of hairs feel out from it. Two of the holes in which the bristles are in are 'bald'. And I let it fall once and it cracked already.
This is a must have in the shower if your anything like me! I love mine and use it daily! It's great for scrubbing your feet and back. I hate thinking of all those dead skin cells that wash clothes leave behind!😘
Maureen K.
Franklin, MA
I won't live without one of these. Before every shower I dry brush and it helps so much with my dry skin.