Add a Photo

By EARTH THERAPEUTICS
With its long handle, this pure bristle body brush is especially good for cleaning the back. Totally cleans and revitalizes, leaving skin softer and healthier looking. Features: Ecology series 100% pure bristle For those hard-to-get-at places Not tested on animals What's In The Box: Earth Therapeutics 755389 Natural Body Brush
Amany I.
Amany I.
Jan. 2, 2017, 6:56 p.m.
Review for: Earth Therapeutics 755389 Natural Body Brush
Not my fave. The handle is really skinny and slippery when wet. I wish the handle was more textured and wider. The bristles themselves at the beginning are REALLY rough and stiff so it is kind of painful to use but they soften a little overtime and give GREAT exfoliation on the skin. Wouldn't repurchase because of the handle (which makes it a hassle to use) and the price ( I paid $13 + tax).

Also, a LOT of hairs feel out from it. Two of the holes in which the bristles are in are 'bald'. And I let it fall once and it cracked already.
Heidi E.
Heidi E.
Clearfield , UT
Everyone should have one of these at home! You feel so much better knowing you got the spots you usually can't reach and it feels great taking off a layer of dead skin cells. The only thing I have wondered is how to clean these or if you have to keep buying it over and over again.
This is a must have in the shower if your anything like me! I love mine and use it daily! It's great for scrubbing your feet and back. I hate thinking of all those dead skin cells that wash clothes leave behind!😘
Maureen K.
Maureen K.
Franklin, MA
I won't live without one of these. Before every shower I dry brush and it helps so much with my dry skin.