Earth Therapeutics 5-pk. Vitamin E Face Masks, Multicolor

by Earth Therapeutics

Designed with a special non-irritating fabric that offers excellent coverage and intense hydration, this facial sheet mask is infused with the powerful antioxidant Vitamin E to deliver anti-aging benefits. Helps prevent premature aging Reduces fine lines and wrinkles Revitalizes the skin surface by improving hydration Organic Free of parabens, mineral oil, artificial colors, animal testing and lauryl/laureth sulfate HOW TO USE Cleanse the skin. Take out the mask and place it carefully on the face. Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Remove and massage remaining serum into the skin. No need to rinse. 5-pack Size: Unassigned. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

??? Any toughs- ! I'm looking something that help me with my mix skin dry-oily !!
what does this mask do?
Start your review of Earth Therapeutics 5-pk. Vitamin E Face Masks, Multicolor!
Product Highlights
“...deals. Definitely worth looking into. Also perfect for those who have sensitive skin !” in reviews
Using this face make did wonders to my skin upon the first use. I loved the scent of the serum that is used and there is so much serum in the pouch that I saved some to use later. This is one pouch filled with all the goods for your face and neck to drink up. It does come pretty soaked but you can always put the serum in a smaller travel container to use later. I did not notice any irritation when using the face mask and it made my face feel much plumper. It also serves as a good base and substitute for a moisturizer before putting my makeup.

I received this product in my Kohl's VoxBox. All opinions are my own.

I received this product in my Kohl's VoxBox. All opinions are my own.

Bakersfield, CA
My face felt smooth the next day, I used this face mask at night before I go to bed. After my night skin care routine, I would recommend very affordable and it does leave your skin smooth and replenished!!💯😉
Philadelphia , PA
I liked the tea tree oil ones more, but these were also nice! The packaging is great and they’re easy to pull out. They do give the skin a nice smoothing effect.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Very hydrating mask, was very impressed with the effects of it.  My only complaint is the same one I always say when trying a paper mask...tears too easily! I basically had to apply it in patches since it ripped right out of the package.  That’s a common problem though no matter what brand it is.  Korean masks usually tend to be sturdier somehow though.  The product itself though soaked in great and made my skin super soft and hydrated! I would buy it.
West Bend, WI
Bought these and they work/feel amazing! I usually use them before bed and i'll wake up with my skin hydrated and very refreshed. I purchased mine at Kohls, and usually they will have some great deals. Definitely worth looking into. Also perfect for those who have sensitive skin !
Circleville, OH
Same with this products they are not over powering in scent and work really well with my skin, price is always good since I get them on sale or as gifts and I truly believe they work especially with a good skin routine
Elgin, TX
I liked these because of how hydrating they were, but it also left my skin feeling a little oily. It was a pretty good value and the packaging was nice. I would definitely recommend these to others and use them again.
Yukon, OK
Purchased at: Kohl's
Super hydrating without a heavy caked on feeling! These mask have just the right amount of moisture in each pack! I use it usually every 7-10 days unless my face is super dry from winter!
This really smelled wonderful and gave my face a real glow when applying the mask I made it a home spa day getting everything out of the way to relax and enjoy this mask which I really did
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
The sheet mask is soft with very thin liquid.. I used it after an exfoliating treatment and felt like it dried up or ran onto my neck too quickly. Lastly, the sheet I wish had more cuts to account for the contour of your nose and cheeks so that it fits perfectly. I would recommend the masks though with slight modifications.