Skin CareBath & BodySpa AccessoriesEarth Therapeutics
5-pk Essential Beauty Face Masks, Multicolor

Earth Therapeutics 5-pk. Essential Beauty Face Masks, Multicolor

by Earth Therapeutics

This Earth Therapeutics face mask set provides the benefits of black pearl, collagen, avocado, aloe vera and green tea that are ideal for all skin types. Provides illuminating, brightening, revitalizing, calming, soothing and moisturizing properties for all skin types. Designed with a special non-irritating fabric that offers excellent coverage and intense hydration. Infused with natural serum that delivers the toning benefits of black pearl, the firming of collagen, the hydrating of avocado, the calming of aloe vera and the soothing of green tea. HOW TO USE Cleanse the skin. Take out the mask and place it carefully on the face. Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Remove and massage remaining serum into the skin. No need to rinse. 5-pack Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: Unassigned. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Earth Therapeutics 5-pk. Essential Beauty Face Masks, Multicolor!
Amber R.
Temecula, CA
Got mine at kohl's and a great deal. The masks are very nice and make my skin feel amazing. Most likely will buy again.
Amanda T.
Milwaukee, WI
These masks make your face feel energized and soft. They have better ingredients in them.
Valentina S.
White Plains, NY
Purchased at: CVS
I like it because it has different ones and they look great and they look like they make your skin glow
nikki D.
Lawrence, MA
I really like how there’s 5 different masks in one pack. So you can pick which one your skin needs on the day you use them! They’re very affordable. The soothing aloe Vera mask I really liked, I seen a difference in my blemishes.
Oneyra S.
Woodlake, CA
Earth Therapeutics 5-pk. Essential Beauty Face Masks, Multicolor uploaded by Oneyra S.
I got this free product via Kohl’s a while back. These were cool to try made my skin feel soft. Would I buy again? Not sure. But I enjoyed using all five packs.
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Got at kohls for $9 for five masks. You get a soothing aloe Vera mask, a brightening black pearl mask, a nourishing avocado mask, a rejuvenating collagen mask, and a refreshing green tea mask! All different and all nice! Liked them all and will buy again! They make great gifts for someone who likes a little spa day at home!
Amy H.
Clarksburg, WV
I really enjoyed this mask set.  I received it as a gift from my husband.  I know he purchased it from kohls, which is great because they always have great sales.  The material was soft and not too heavy so it stayed it placed, even while walking around the house.  There was more than enough serum to soak into my skin and rub in afterwards.  I would recommend giving these a try!   Earth Therapeutics 5-pk. Essential Beauty Face Masks, Multicolor
Esha A.
Rockford
It came with 5 masks which I was really pleased with all of them. The fabric was super soft. The essence didn't leave me or my skin disappointed. I got it from khols which always has good sales on things like this. Highly recommend!!
Gloria G.
Wdm, IA
Earth Therapeutics 5-pk. Essential Beauty Face Masks, Multicolor uploaded by Gloria G.
This are great for the price! You are able to try all of them before you go out and buy an entire package of just one. My favorite one is the Rejuvenating Collagen Mask and The Brightening Pearl Mask. The Aloe Vera Mask is great to use after a day outside.
Ashley O.
Ypsilanti, MI
Earth Therapeutics 5-pk. Essential Beauty Face Masks, Multicolor uploaded by Ashley O.
I love these masks! All of them are great for different reasons. My two favorite masks are the brightening black pearl mask, and the refreshing green tea mask. They are easy to use. There's left over product on your face, so I rub this into my face and neck. I highly recommend using a mask at night. The product leaves a slightly sticky feel to your face. If you plan on wearing makeup, you need to rinse this off your face.

Looking for your answer?