BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

This Earth Therapeutics grooming set is designed for your eyebrows and comes with a convenient carrying pouch. PRODUCT FEATURES Designed for everyday beauty maintenance Includes professional grade tweezers, eyebrow brush, scissors & shaver. Convenient, easy-to-carry reusable case PRODUCT DETAILS 4-piece set includes: eyebrow shaver, tweezers, eyebrow scissors and lash/brow groomer & case Zip closure Size: One Size. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

LeiLani S.
Alexandria, VA
Love this kit! Every tool in the kit went above my expectations at just $10. The blade works well, unlike others I have used in the past. The tweezers are not dull and grab hairs on the first try! Love
Katy G.
Buffalo, NY
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! This set has everything you need and they all work great. The scissors and the tweezers are my favorite. I love the sharpness and the slant of the tweezers.
Amanda F.
Lehigh Acres
I got this set at kohls awhile back and it's one of my staples now. The tweezers are the best pair I've ever had, they're very precise. I like to use the "eyebrow" razor as a face razor and I like that you can even buy new blades for it.
L T.
Tulsa, OK
I love this little kit. It comes with essentials for brow trimming at home and also great for travel. Price was really great and I also used some promo code to even get it less expensive. It is an everybody must have!
Kristin Z.
Crowley
I love this set! It really helps me keep up with my eyebrows cause they grow so fast this is what I use in between getting them threaded. It’s pretty affordable I would recommend this to anyone that just needs that touch up.
Gloria G.
Wdm, IA
This is definitely not a keeper for me. The quality is not good. Only thing that is worth it is the eyebrow shaver everything else is low quality. Great idea not so great product.