Earth Therapeutics 30-ct. Collagen Cleansing & Makeup Removing Facial Towelettes, Multicolor

BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

These ultra-soft cleansing wipes gently and effectively remove makeup without irritation. Features a complex blend of collagen, vitamin E, green tea, and aloe vera to gently cleanse, tone, and resurface skin texture Non-drying No dyes, alcohol or oil No animal ingredients HOW TO USE Lift the seal and remove the wipe. Gently wipe over eyelids, face, and neck to cleanse the skin. After use, dispose of wipe in the trash, (do not flush). Reseal pack to keep wipes moist. Size: Unassigned. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Kohls
Alana N.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
I bought these for 1st time at Kohls for $6 just to try because they contain collagen. Once I realized that they were beneficial for removing makeup and cleansing my face, I continued using them. I loved these facial wipes so much that I went back to Kohls to buy another 2 packages. They are so refreshing at the end of the day when I am ready to clean my face to either remove makeup or just to refresh my skin. They are gentle enough for sensitive skin, so my face doesn't break out. I still need an extra eye makeup remover after applying waterproof mascara, but they are still awesome! I love these wipes and recommend them for everyone!!
I wear a lot of make up and with other face wipes I usually use 2-3 to get off my makeup and with collagen wipes I only need 1. It smells good, very cheap and doesnt leave makeup behind.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
This is my go to facial wipe! My favorite new summer product! Would recommend this to anyone with a sensitive face and dirty face.