Earth Therapeutics 30-ct. Charcoal Cleansing & Makeup Removing Facial Towelettes, Multicolor uploaded by Tyara B.

BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

Infused with medicinal charcoal, these ultra-soft cleansing wipes gently and effectively remove makeup without irritation. Designed to draw out dirt and impurities from the skin. These facial towelettes are non-drying and contain no dyes or animal ingredients. Pack includes: 30 towelettes HOW TO USE Lift the seal and remove the wipe. Gently wipe over eyelids, face, and neck to cleanse the skin. After use, dispose of wipe in the trash, (do not flush). Reseal pack to keep wipes moist. Size: One Size. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

• Does anyone know what does feel like,(the texutre) ?1 Answers
Felicia M.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I decided to try Earth Therapeutics Charcoal face wipes because they were on sale at Kohl’s and I had some kohls cash to use — ended up loving it! Easily removes all of my makeup, including mascara, leaves my face feeling clean. I feel like it’s help cut down breakouts around my period as well.
Tyara B.
Beaumont , TX
I am a first time user and I’m amazed! My skin is horrible and these make my skin feel so soft and oil free. I got them at Kohl’s believe it or not. They don’t burn my skin, no irritation, and no harsh smells.
Tricia K.
allardt, tn
I didn't expect much from tuners. It I was pretty impressed. They removed all of my make up without any harsh scrubbing and it leaves my face feeling very soft and clean. Would definitely recommend.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
These wipes are life! My face doesn’t feel oily afterwards and it actually removes all my makeup. So far they have lasted me a few weeks with plenty left in the package!
Sonya B.
Love these wipes great on a sweaty day or after the gym to feel refreshed. Will be buying again first time i used it i feel like it was kinda sticky but that feeling went away the second time i used the product
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Charcoal is so weird but yet so amazing , literally most of my blackheads has been clearing up and all I can say is, this removes my makeup and my ugly blackheads . Definitely would recommend it to others.
Tiphie O.
Carthage, MO
I bought these at Kohl's with my Kohl's cash. Normally only $6 I love them the aren't expensive and they make my face feel great!
Meridian F.
Indiana
I bought these at Kohl's and I love them!!! They take my makeup off super easy and they smell really good.
Alexis S.
Northport
I use makeup wipes everyday to wipe off my makeup and these by far are the best I’ve tried! My skin is left softer and cleaner. Gets rid of all my makeup in a single wipe! Definitely going to purchase again ASAP
حَنِيينْ ش.
Dammam, Ghirnatah
Does anyone know what does feel like,(the texutre) ?