Earth Therapeutics 2-pk. Precisso Beauty Blending Sponges (Earth/Cream)

by Earth Therapeutics

These Earth Therapeutics blending sponges are designed to apply all types of makeup flawlessly and efficiently. PRODUCT FEATURES Use with foundations, concealers, mineral and cream-based makeup. Pointed tip allows for precision. Rounded end allows for efficient and even distribution. HOW TO USE Wet sponge in lukewarm water until saturated. Squeeze out excess water and apply your makeup. PRODUCT DETAILS 2-pack Size: One Size. Color: Earth/Cream. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.

What is everyone's opinion on using makeup brush cleaning mats/gloves/cups etc on their beauty blenders??? The Precisso 2 pk is what I have and I cleaned one for the first time today, swirling it around a silicone brush cleaning cup with [product:ecotools-makeup-brush-cleansing-shampoo]. Should I be doing this? Or will it wear down the blender faster? It did get really clean which I was impressed with.
I've been looking for some cheap and quality blenders and someone mentioned that this is a really good brand and the price was only $10 so I thought it was a steal ! But 2 questions I have is does the blender expand when put in water ? And does it apply full coverage on the ace or does the blender soak up all the product?
Start your review of Earth Therapeutics 2-pk. Precisso Beauty Blending Sponges (Earth/Cream)!
Mira Loma, CA
I love this. I love how you get two in the box for not that much. Always better when you use it damped.
Fort Wayne
Love love love!! Super soft and gets pretty big when damp. So much cheaper than a beauty blender!
These blending sponges work amazing! I find them on clearance at Kohls so I am stocked!
Without doubt is one of my favorites I love how you work with it, also leaves a natural finish to our looks and that I love, also on very good quality