Earth Therapeutics 2-pk. Precisso Beauty Blending Sponges (Earth/Cream)

by Earth Therapeutics

These Earth Therapeutics blending sponges are designed to apply all types of makeup flawlessly and efficiently. PRODUCT FEATURES Use with foundations, concealers, mineral and cream-based makeup. Pointed tip allows for precision. Rounded end allows for efficient and even distribution. HOW TO USE Wet sponge in lukewarm water until saturated. Squeeze out excess water and apply your makeup. PRODUCT DETAILS 2-pack Size: One Size. Color: Earth/Cream. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.

What is everyone's opinion on using makeup brush cleaning mats/gloves/cups etc on their beauty blenders??? The Precisso 2 pk is what I have and I cleaned one for the first time today, swirling it around a silicone brush cleaning cup with [product:ecotools-makeup-brush-cleansing-shampoo]. Should I be doing this? Or will it wear down the blender faster? It did get really clean which I was impressed with.
I've been looking for some cheap and quality blenders and someone mentioned that this is a really good brand and the price was only $10 so I thought it was a steal ! But 2 questions I have is does the blender expand when put in water ? And does it apply full coverage on the ace or does the blender soak up all the product?
Start your review of Earth Therapeutics 2-pk. Precisso Beauty Blending Sponges (Earth/Cream)!
I love these sponges more than the original bb. They're pretty inexpensive so I don't cringe when I replace them monthly. They're soft but not as soft as the bb.
Graham, WA
I’m giving this beauty sponge a five star rating because it is the only thing that can really apply my foundation without it looking awkward! It is super soft and easy to find at almost any store! Highly recommend!
Brownsville, TX
Earth Therapeutics 2-pk. Precisso Beauty Blending Sponges (Earth/Cream) uploaded by Asbaerla B.
This is by far one of the best blending sponges EVER! They are extremely soft and amazing with blending out foundation/concealer, especially in the under eye area! Highly recommended!!!!💜💜💜
Toledo, OH
Got this at my job for only $3 and they r one of my favorite blend sponges. It doesn't suck up the makeup and it makes it easy to apply foundation and concealer.
I live these sponges. The purple is my favorite. I feel like it is softer than the pink and they are a reasonable price
Florence, AL
Purchased at: Kohl's
I like these beauty blenders they are small when you take them out the pack but when you put them in water they swell up pretty huge,they blend well also.
Janesville, WI
I love these! it's a great dupe of the beauty blender. They are so soft and application is smooth. Easy to clean and only $8-$10 for this 2 pack at Kohl's!
Watts, OK
These beauty blenders are amazing. I will continue to use this brand, they’re very affordable and I use it every time I put my foundation on!
mesquite New Mexico
Good and they also Work Wonderful when you put water on them. They don't eat all the makeup you use and that you want on your face.
Tupelo , MS
I love blending sponges, but you don’t have to buy the high dollar “name brand” to get good quality results. These work great!