Earth Therapeutics 2-pk. Precisso Beauty Blending Sponges (Earth/Cream)

by Earth Therapeutics

These Earth Therapeutics blending sponges are designed to apply all types of makeup flawlessly and efficiently. PRODUCT FEATURES Use with foundations, concealers, mineral and cream-based makeup. Pointed tip allows for precision. Rounded end allows for efficient and even distribution. HOW TO USE Wet sponge in lukewarm water until saturated. Squeeze out excess water and apply your makeup. PRODUCT DETAILS 2-pack Size: One Size. Color: Earth/Cream. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult.

What is everyone's opinion on using makeup brush cleaning mats/gloves/cups etc on their beauty blenders??? The Precisso 2 pk is what I have and I cleaned one for the first time today, swirling it around a silicone brush cleaning cup with [product:ecotools-makeup-brush-cleansing-shampoo]. Should I be doing this? Or will it wear down the blender faster? It did get really clean which I was impressed with.
I've been looking for some cheap and quality blenders and someone mentioned that this is a really good brand and the price was only $10 so I thought it was a steal ! But 2 questions I have is does the blender expand when put in water ? And does it apply full coverage on the ace or does the blender soak up all the product?
Start your review of Earth Therapeutics 2-pk. Precisso Beauty Blending Sponges (Earth/Cream)!
hagerstown
Earth Therapeutics 2-pk. Precisso Beauty Blending Sponges (Earth/Cream) uploaded by Christina G.
Great affordable beauty blender and they last forever I love them I love coming across great beauty blenders and an affordable price not 20$ for one that’s not in a lot of people’s budget like myself so I’m grateful that I can find the same quality in a product and get more for less money anyway great sponge I definitely recommend them
Oily, Combination
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Kohl's
These are soft and firm beauty blenders. They work and apply my foundation easy. They are super affordable and I like that they come with two different colors that are cute.
Cedar Hill, TX
Earth Therapeutics 2-pk. Precisso Beauty Blending Sponges (Earth/Cream) uploaded by Klair H.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I love these beauty blenders! They hold up so well and work flawlessly for me! They are my go to for real! And they are so much more affordable than some other brands! I get mine at Kohls and they are almost always on sale! I would def recommend these to everyone!
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Kohl's
I like these because they’re soft like a beauty blender should be as opposed to some other brands that are rather stiff. They come in a multitude of colors for only $10 (unless you find them clearance like I did).
Round Lk Bch, IL
I love my real techniques but honestly this are not bad at all! And you get 2 for the price of one of the real techniques. It's a great deal when you are on a budget. The quality is great! This year is a must have on the Christmas stockings.
Combination
I LOVE THESE SPONGES!! I think these are better than Beauty Blender! They are the closest in density and softness to BB that I have found and they don't seem to break down nearly as quickly! And the price is phenomenal and Kohl's usually has sales on top of the low msrp! I will keep on buying these as long as I can get them at my Kohl's!
Iowa City, IA
Love these sponges! Good value when you buy the 2-pk. I don't have sensitive skin, but the sponges are still gentle on skin. Easy to use and fairly easy to clean. I've used several different brands of sponges and they all seem to do the same job.
Dry
Earth Therapeutics 2-pk. Precisso Beauty Blending Sponges (Earth/Cream) uploaded by Robyn D.
So the price is right on. But this was the one generic sponge that made me say wow that is not as good as other generic sponges. This sponge is so brittle I noticed micro tearing after one use. Additionally other generic brands take a few uses before they stain, this one feels like a one hit wonder. But they make up for it by giving 2 sponges.
Combination, Normal
Somersworth, NH
Purchased at: Kohl's
These last long. Between the 2, it last me at least a year and a half, since I only used makeup once a week most of the time. I happened to changed my second one pretty quickly because I accidentally stabbed it with my fingernail. If not, this would last very long. It is very gentle and soft for the skin. It is very easy to clean. Almost no product got sucks up in the sponge. It is also very cheap considering the quality. Worth a try!
Combination
I am an original Beauty Blender die hard, but I was actually pleasantly surprised by these, they are not too soft and not too hard, just a good quality beauty blender!
Dry, Combination, Mature