Earth Therapeutics 2-pk. Precisso Beauty Blending Sponges (Earth/Cream) uploaded by Robyn D.Earth Therapeutics 2-pk. Precisso Beauty Blending Sponges (Earth/Cream) uploaded by Asbaerla B.

BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

These Earth Therapeutics blending sponges are designed to apply all types of makeup flawlessly and efficiently. PRODUCT FEATURES Use with foundations, concealers, mineral and cream-based makeup. Pointed tip allows for precision. Rounded end allows for efficient and even distribution. HOW TO USE Wet sponge in lukewarm water until saturated. Squeeze out excess water and apply your makeup. PRODUCT DETAILS 2-pack Size: One Size. Color: Earth/Cream. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Robyn D.
So the price is right on. But this was the one generic sponge that made me say wow that is not as good as other generic sponges. This sponge is so brittle I noticed micro tearing after one use. Additionally other generic brands take a few uses before they stain, this one feels like a one hit wonder. But they make up for it by giving 2 sponges.
Edith M.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I love my real techniques but honestly this are not bad at all! And you get 2 for the price of one of the real techniques. It's a great deal when you are on a budget. The quality is great! This year is a must have on the Christmas stockings.
Elia M.
I’m giving this beauty sponge a five star rating because it is the only thing that can really apply my foundation without it looking awkward! It is super soft and easy to find at almost any store! Highly recommend!
Jazmin J.
el paso
I’ve never tried this beauty blenders but they are so cute and I see they come in different colors and I would honestly use it to blend my foundation counselor and other products that I need to blend
💋Cara S.
I am an original Beauty Blender die hard, but I was actually pleasantly surprised by these, they are not too soft and not too hard, just a good quality beauty blender!
Felicia T.
Toledo, OH
Got this at my job for only $3 and they r one of my favorite blend sponges. It doesn't suck up the makeup and it makes it easy to apply foundation and concealer.
I love these sponges more than the original bb. They're pretty inexpensive so I don't cringe when I replace them monthly. They're soft but not as soft as the bb.
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
This is by far one of the best blending sponges EVER! They are extremely soft and amazing with blending out foundation/concealer, especially in the under eye area! Highly recommended!!!!💜💜💜
Rachel B.
I live these sponges. The purple is my favorite. I feel like it is softer than the pink and they are a reasonable price
Mandy L.
Janesville, WI
I love these! it's a great dupe of the beauty blender. They are so soft and application is smooth. Easy to clean and only $8-$10 for this 2 pack at Kohl's!
Terralyne P.
Romeoville, IL
I've been looking for some cheap and quality blenders and someone mentioned that this is a really good brand and the price was only $10 so I thought it was a steal ! But 2 questions I have is does the blender expand when put in water ? And does it apply full coverage on the ace or does the blender soak up all the product?
Alyssa H.
What is everyone's opinion on using makeup brush cleaning mats/gloves/cups etc on their beauty blenders??? The Precisso 2 pk is what I have and I cleaned one for the first time today, swirling it around a silicone brush cleaning cup with ECOTOOLS MAKEUP BRUSH SHAMPOO. Should I be doing this? Or will it wear down the blender faster? It did get really clean which I was impressed with.