Earth Therapeutics 2-pk. Precisso Beauty Blending Sponges (Earth/Cream) uploaded by Asbaerla B.

BY EARTH THERAPEUTICS

These Earth Therapeutics blending sponges are designed to apply all types of makeup flawlessly and efficiently. PRODUCT FEATURES Use with foundations, concealers, mineral and cream-based makeup. Pointed tip allows for precision. Rounded end allows for efficient and even distribution. HOW TO USE Wet sponge in lukewarm water until saturated. Squeeze out excess water and apply your makeup. PRODUCT DETAILS 2-pack Size: One Size. Color: Earth/Cream. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on Kohls
Stacey O.
Stacey O.
These blending sponges work amazing! I find them on clearance at Kohls so I am stocked!
Asbaerla B.
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
This is by far one of the best blending sponges EVER! They are extremely soft and amazing with blending out foundation/concealer, especially in the under eye area! Highly recommended!!!!💜💜💜
I love these sponges more than the original bb. They're pretty inexpensive so I don't cringe when I replace them monthly. They're soft but not as soft as the bb.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
I live these sponges. The purple is my favorite. I feel like it is softer than the pink and they are a reasonable price
Ashley Q.
Ashley Q.
Mira Loma, CA
I love this. I love how you get two in the box for not that much. Always better when you use it damped.
Mandy L.
Mandy L.
Janesville, WI
I love these! it's a great dupe of the beauty blender. They are so soft and application is smooth. Easy to clean and only $8-$10 for this 2 pack at Kohl's!
Deisy O.
Deisy O.

Without doubt is one of my favorites I love how you work with it, also leaves a natural finish to our looks and that I love, also on very good quality
Terralyne P.
Terralyne P.
Romeoville, IL
I've been looking for some cheap and quality blenders and someone mentioned that this is a really good brand and the price was only $10 so I thought it was a steal ! But 2 questions I have is does the blender expand when put in water ? And does it apply full coverage on the ace or does the blender soak up all the product?
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
What is everyone's opinion on using makeup brush cleaning mats/gloves/cups etc on their beauty blenders??? The Precisso 2 pk is what I have and I cleaned one for the first time today, swirling it around a silicone brush cleaning cup with EcoTools Makeup Brush Cleansing Shampoo. Should I be doing this? Or will it wear down the blender faster? It did get really clean which I was impressed with.